Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Yay Rose16! I love when you know it's time! I'm expecting my positive OPK in the next day or so. I haven't had egg whites yet but I'm having watery cm so I know it's soon.

Randall0123 I read a lot that the baby aspirin helps thin your blood just a little and can help the uterine lining thicken. You want to keep taking it after implantation too because in the early weeks it's thought that because the blood is thinner, the nutrients can get to the embryo better. Dont know if it's true but it's worth a try.

User Image

9 years ago

Bleh. I'm just gonna live vicariously through you ladies. Pretty sure I'm out this cycle. I'm 6 dpo according to FF. CTP didn't give me cross hairs. Only symptom I have is a ridiculous case of the farts.

I'm stalking this forum so keep up the updates!

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I probably shouldn't be here yet but I never joined the March 2015 forum and AF is due Monday or Tuesday. I am testing on Friday. If it's a BFP my EDD is March 23rd. As perfect as our timing has been we are in our 16th cycle of TTC for #1 and every month has been a huge disappointment. Since I am not feeling much this month, as in symptoms, I am expecting AF to show.

However, my symptoms will be completely new to me. I had an Exploratory Laparoscopy done last cycle and the doc found out I had Stage 1 Endometriosis which was removed. At the end of that cycle I had no cramps when AF arrived so I don't really know what to expect this month.

Still trying to hold out hope but I have read in my research of others who have had a Lap done, it can take a few months after a Lap to possibly get PG. Really hoping we are lucky after all this time of trying I am starting to get emotionally exhausted. My DH's bday is March 30th so it would be nice to be able to give him a baby for during that time.

MissCarolZ: I am so sorry for what you went through with DH this month. Men can really be insensitive pricks. Especially after you spent all this time and money to get ready for your O time to just have it not be the case. That has happened to me once sorta too. Not that I took meds or anything...but we do use Preseed (which isn't cheap) and I had told him I would be upstairs waiting for him and I thought he had said OK he would be up in a few. So I had myself all injected and was waiting patiently for DH to finish his show and when he came into the bedroom he had a look of, uh, were we supposed to do something tonight? Then he said he couldn't do anything tonight because he had to be up early for work. I was pretty pissed and told him that I had been waiting for him and that I was all lubed up. He said he felt bad about it but he just didn't want to be too tired for work. Ugh men. So from that day forward I set up schedules on the calender...just so my stepkids don't figure it out when they come to visit I put stars on the days in the corners...lol...So he knows when we are supposed to do the deed. I will not let that night happen again. And I tell him pretty much the day before and day of when we are supposed to start our EOD BD'ing. Maybe that is something you can discuss or start with your DH. Just a thought.

I take at night my Prenatal Vitamins, Omega 3, Vitamin D-3 and in the morning Baby Aspirin and reg Claritin. I have been taking Baby Aspirin for 7 years now. I had a couple blood clots and it was suggested to continue taking it just to keep my blood thin. It was also suggested that I keep taking it while I am TTC. When I do become PG I will most likely be placed on a shot as a preventative from any future blood clots.

for all you ladies this month. I really there are lots of BFP's this month.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Randall- I've used evening primrose. Its supposed to help produce fertile cm. but dont use it after ovulation because it can cause uterine contractions. I produced A LOT of cm. My bf said there was TOO MUCH cm and he found it hard to stay... uh.... in. You know?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

CD2 for me so I'm going to hop on over. This is cycle thirteen for us. Another appointment scheduled with the doc for the end of the month and I guess we'll decide what's next for us.

User Image

9 years ago

spartiechic- This is also our 13th cycle of ttc. We've been through all the tests and We fall in the unexplained infertility category
This month i will be having a laparoscopy to see if there is anything wrong inside. Goodluck to you!

Lolo1176-When you had your lap done was it just to "look inside" or did you have a feeling you had endo? How did you feel after having it done? How long was your recovery time? Sorry so many questions but I will be having a lap done sometime this month and I'm kind of nervous on what they will find. I'm pretty sure i have endo I get this awful intense pain at the end of my period BUT i only get it every other month it makes no sense! They did find a very small fibroid on the left side (the side where i get the pain) but its a subserosal fibroid so its on the outside of my uterus, they are sure that thats not causing the pain or not getting pregnant. So once i get this lap i will finally have answers!

9 years ago

Hey ladies! My af just ended last night (4days instead of 3. hmm.)

which means I'm on to ovulation soon. yay!

Snowwhite-yay! It's nice to be back on a regular cycle.

So I have a quick question. A little TMI...last month I had a ton of egg white CM but I never really had a major temp rise so I don't know that I actually ovulated or maybe it just wasn't a good one. This month I'm having all the signs that I'm going to ovulate any day now, but I'm barely having any CM. It was watery and now it's stretchy and egg whitey but just very little of it. Last month I had globs of it on my toilet paper. This month I'm having to search for it. I'm worried that my body is trying like last month and I'm afraid it's going to fail again. I had strong positive OPK's last month and I'm expecting them again today or tomorrow. I haven't changed anything except taking the baby aspirin and I dont think that would have any effect. Anyone hear of anything like this? I'm afraid I'm not going to have enough to help his swimmers...

User Image

9 years ago

Rose16: I will try to answer your 3 questions and even give some tips.

-I had no idea I had endo. I didn't really know what it was until I met my DH because his ex had it. But she was still able to get pregnant because she was in her early-mid 20's. But even then I didn't really understand it until I looked it up. As far as I knew PMS cramps were normal...even really bad months of it. I just figured I was a wuss every month when it came time to AF because some months I would be so miserable I had to call into work.

-After the surgery it took me almost 2 weeks to recover. For the first few days I actually felt fine...except for being clumsy and kinda out of it but the pain killers they give you are great. But just because I felt fine did not mean I felt good enough to do much. I just wasn't in as much pain as I thought. But, after those few days is when I started to feel it more and I was very uncomfortable and started to feel some pain. Mostly from constipation. Suggestion: Start taking a stool softener right away. It will definitely help with recovery. Ask your doctor if you can start taking it right before the surgery...if not start right after...takes a couple days to kick in. Or at least it did for me.

-As I mentioned above it took me about 2 weeks to recover.

-Some tips: Along with the stool softener...have some lip gloss with you, your lips are dry after the surgery. If you can find some not too sweet lozenges that will help with the sore throat...from the breathing tube. Somebody suggested to bring a pillow for the car ride home to place between you and the seat belt. I actually forgot mine and I was fine but we also don't live that far from the hospital. Make some Jello for the night before and the day off. You will be on a liquid diet for a few hours before and then a no liquid diet and thankfully regular Jello falls in that category. Juice Popsicle's too. Also make sure you have a heating pad. I actually had an electric blanket type wrap that I laid on and then used a heating pad on my front...OMG that was the best. You are pumped up with lots of gas and the doctors do get rid of a good portion of it but it is still in your system...so you might also want to have gas X on hand just in case. There was a link that had some great ideas to helping you with getting ready for the surgery...If I can find it I will share it.

As scared as I was with having the surgery done I was really glad to get it done. I had no idea I had Endo and knowing that that can prevent pregnancies at my age I am grateful the doc found it and removed it. Granted I am having to relearn my cycles now but I have no pain...so far. So I am hoping that is a good sign. But AF with no pain is also a blessing as well.

RPope84: I have had that where some months I had lots of ewcm and some months I have barely any. A few things I have started doing to boost my ewcm...drink more water, drink at least a glass of grapefruit juice on the days of BD'ing, and I use Preseed. When I drink the grapefruit juice I don't need to use a lot of Preseed but I still use it even to help on the outside a bit. Hope that helps.

AFM: My symptoms are very slight...cramps, fatigue, heartburn and even a slight sore throat. I have even had a slight wave of nausea and even a bit light headed at times. But not enough to make me second guess anything. Could be my new PMS symptoms too. I am so nervous to test tomorrow but I am kinda going into it thinking it's a negative. The hope is still there but I have been disappointed for so long I just can't help myself. So tired of the heartbreak. Glad I am off tomorrow just in case I need the day to wallow then I can or at least until we pick up my step kids for the weekend. I will most likely test again on Sunday. I just don't like doing it when the kids are there.

for everybody this month!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

SO apparently. AF hasnt finished yet. For some reason. I still get a bit of blood while wiping. Stupid AF quit playing with me!

I should be ovulating on the 21st. Ill be in town until the 25th. Ill start taking OPKs on the 18th. PRAYING this is our month. I never pray. Im not even sure I believe in a higher power. I really want an April baby. I'm really hopeful that we'll have an april baby.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo