Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

981 - 990 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

I had only the faintest blue line on the early test but took the digital the same day with just another pee not a hold or anything... and it provided me with the BFP. It was the only way I thought I was going to get relief was to see the word and not just guessing whether or not the line was real. Best of Luck Maggie... I'm still pulling for you.

User Image

9 years ago

Anxious to hear from you girls that are testing today!!

Welcome to all the new comers!!

WhileI'mWaiting: Can't count yourself out until the shows her ugly face and you know that! :) I had line eye really bad too, lol. That's the wonderful thing about being able to upload it to the HPT gallery so we can help! Good luck to you!

Ababy: I think you should test! Your symptoms sound very promising!

nicole: When are you testing?

babydust: I admire your will power to hold off on testing!

Bookish: Good Luck to you as well!

ChrissyKay: join us at CMP under the thread "Baking our 2015 Easter Babies". I haven't been over there in a few days, so I think I will head over now to see what's new!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

So the weirdest thing happened this morning while I was testing.. I tested with an frer and the first line came right up... I couldn't believe eyes.. But the. As the control line for darker the first line completely went away!! I couldn't believe it. But then at the 2 minute mark there was nothing but a BFN. AF was due 4 days ago.. I think I will buy a digital for in the morning of the witch doesn't show today...

9 years ago

I'm out for April AF arrived this morning such a disappointment because it was 2 weeks late really thought that this was it guess I'll have to wait for ovulation to try again

9 years ago

Mriphenberg- congrats!!

Maggiela- fingers crossed that a digi gives you a clear answer... Can't wait to hear how it goes for you!!

Lettoh- sorry the witch came... Fingers crossed for next month!!

AFM- I'm on the second TWW- the one where you have a BFP and then have to wait to see the doctor..... Almost as hard just not knowing. I still POAS everyday just to make sure it's still there... If I didn't have them around maybe I wouldn't.... I'm just an addict so I guess it just is what it is!!

9 years ago

Go digital Maggie!

Bumpin - I expect AF anytime tomorrow - thursday, so I'll test Thursday or Friday if it hasn't come. I hardly ever go over 28-29 days and today is CD27. I have a strong feeling that AF will come late tomorrow or early wednesday though

9 years ago

Maggie: That is really weird.. it took my frer forever to give me a line. I still haven't gotten a line to show up as dark as the control line or before it shows the control line. I figured I would be getting dark lines by now. Post your test so I can see it with tools! FX, dear!

Nicole: FX for you too! The morning I found out I was pg, I was so sure AF was coming and I was out!

lettoh: So sorry to hear that stupid showed! FX for next month to be a !!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

lettoh I am sorry

Maggie lots of baby dust

bumpin4baby thanks for the high hopes but no I know I am out.

afm my cramping finally started... Af will be here tomorrow bright and early like usual.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ababy: Sorry!!! :(

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Don't be sorry. Bumpin4baby I already knew it didn't work for this month

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo