Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Hi Bumpin4Baby! I temp and check my cervix and cm. I tried OPKs, and they are ok for me on the weekends, but I drink way too much water during the days when I am at work for me to put much stock in them. I go to the bathroom at least once an hour, so my urine is pretty diluted.

Temping is fantastic and really helps me get a handle on my body. And by combining that with checking my cervix I can more accurately pinpoint my ovulation.

I am a semi reformed POAS queen, so I understand the drive to POAS! You are right, TTC is enough to drive any sane woman to crazytown. FX you don't see the witch for 9 months!

9 years ago

Thank you and same to you!! I am usually up through the night for one reason or another (usually to pee now, lol). Would this affect me if I were to try to temp next month?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Sorry Danielle

Everyone came up with some really nice ideas on how to inform Facebook. I decided to keep my pregnancy off of Facebook if I got pregnant. Idk why... I just want that wow your pregnant if you see me in person. It was taken from me by mother when I got pregnant with my son.

I have been having really bad dreams lately. I cheated on my future dh with a man and he ejaculated inside of me. This seemed to be the purpose because I woke up shortly after. (Sorry for the tmi ) I am so into dreams and cannot find what this could mean. If someone is into dreams can you please tell me. I don't understand the purpose. I know it cannot be a subconscious of cheating because I for some reason cannot look at another human being like that. He is my everything.

As for my ttc: nothing as of yet. Still bd but that is about it.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

I thought I was out, yesterday pink spotting negative pregnancy test. Today positive!!!!!!! Blood test tomorrow to confirm!!!!

BFP!!!!!!!!!

My photo is posted have a look and tell me what you see!. I am 16 dpo!!!! I posted here a few days ago and said I was out. I can't believe I am pregnant! !!

9 years ago

Armywife!!

User Image

9 years ago

Ababy2love,

I can completely understand your want to keep your pregnancy a secret from the FB world. I know if I don't announce it someone will though. I also have been having some very vivid and terrifying dreams as well. Mine have been about death and I have no idea why either, but I can hardly sleep at night bc of them. I don't necessarily think that yours would mean cheating. I think maybe it's just bc you want a baby so badly and if your anything like me TTC is all that has been on my mind lately. I have had dreams in the past that I cheated on my DH and I know I would never do that!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Congrats, Armywife!!

And do we really need to use TMI here? I mean, we're talking about making babies, cervical fluid and having sex. I don't think TMI counts for boards like these :p

@Ababy2love, I have a lot of friends on facebook that I don't get to see in person all that often - maybe once or twice a year (or even longer!), so for me, it's important to share that info. Otherwise, they may not even know I was pregnant until the baby is 2 years old! :p

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL !!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Actually to me, the more information the better!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Congrats Armywife!!!! Wish you a

No I definitely understand the importance of posting it on Facebook especially for others friends and family who are not close to us. I am definitely tempted to do so. If I got pregnant I think the father of my child would know and also you all would know. Then I will wait 3 to 4 months to tell.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo