Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1051 - 1060 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Aww sorry Babydust, While, and Snow! My mom had one rupture a few years ago. They thought it was appendicitis.

No AF yet. I'm a half assed temp checker. CD1 it was 97.45, around my +OPK it was 97.1, then I stressed and stopped temping. Today it is 98.1, and I expected AF yesterday or today. I guess I will buy a test tonight and temp in the morning. I'll test if it is still high, and not bother if it dips.

9 years ago

Nicole: wooooooo whooooooo to you still being in. Cannot wait for you to test

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ababy - my understanding is that you don't count day 1 until AF is af a full flow. I've had months like you are describing. It is quite frustrating and feels like you are wasting tampons. I would wait it out a few more days and see what happens. Maybe you aren't out after all!

User Image

9 years ago

danielle I am so frustrated. Even though I am not ttc I want to still keep track for when I do attempt which I may try again in Sept or October. But how can I get used to getting to know my body and it's normal ovulation pattern when it does stuff like this?

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Snow; I hope you get well soon!

Ababy:AF is first day of full flow. Have you even tested at all to see if maybe it could be a possibility?? I know you keep saying that you know you aren't preg, just wondering if you have had confirmation of that bc it sounds like you could be.

Nicole: YAY, can't wait for the results!

So.. If everyone is going to the May board, what am I supposed to do? LOL. Would it be weird for me to be on the May board too? I'm just saying that I will miss you guys!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin- I agree with in regards to Ababy! And no, it's not weird to stalk multiple boards! I keep reading up on people in the May board, even though I won't have a May baby since DH is out til Sept, and I'm technically not out for April yet :)

9 years ago

Bumpin4baby: no I have not tested yet. I said let me wait for af. My cycles are usually 27 days but I knew that once in a blue I get a 28 day cycle so I waited the 28th day and I saw a streak. At this moment, it is gone. Nothing at all. I have not had one heavy flow or continuous flow. However I do have some cramping, some lower backache and I feel like I am going to puke any moment but I also drunk a lot of coffee so I figured it can be that. It is not even consistent and it is so light when it does. I have to basically reach in with tissue just to confirm that it is there. (Sorry for tmi) and even sometimes that won't confirm it. Sometimes all I get is creamy cm.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Nicole & bumpin4baby: I stalk the May board too and I am not even ttc for May

User Image User Image

9 years ago

It's not crazy to stalk the May board. I'm not trying for a May baby either but I like keeping up with you girls. :)

ababy: could it be implantation? It can come around the time of af and confuse you. I vote test when you can. I'd like to see a positive from you! Fingers are crossed for you!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Snnowwhite: thank you but I really really doubt that it is implantation. I don't know why but I am strong about it not being pregnancy. I am almost 99% positive.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo