Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Quick question: I have cramping, egg white cm and pink spotting. But isn't it too early for ovulation.

Last af: 07/16/14
Cycle length: 27 days
Luteal phase: 13 days
Taking: Prenatal vitamin
Fertilaid

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ababy2love, it is possible to ovulate earlier than normal. I have read many stories where women ovulated on CD7 or 8. It is possible, especially with the vitex in the fertility aid. Vitex can change ovulation around as it works to help even out your hormones. Do you temp, use OPKs or check your cervix? Those might help you understand what is going on. Hope its good news for you!

9 years ago

JayneB, Hope the BD'ing pays off with a BFP and an April baby.

marcie_pants, hope you get your BFP soon!

DanielleH13, FX this is your month too! I am amazed by women who can hold of on POAS!

Baby dust to everyone!!!!

9 years ago

ababy2love: I usually ovulate on the 10th day of my cycle. Making my lp 19. So I wouldnt be surprised if you ovulate early. BD anyway-- it wont hurt.

CONGRATS OLDBIDDIE

afm: I cant remember who told me that taking my clonazepam on off wont hurt. I think you're right. I took one last night. It really helped. But I feel really guilty. I mean, i feel great today thankfully but I do feel guilty that I might have hurt the baby (if there is a baby)

sooo. Remember when I said I see the numbers 4 and 8 everywhere. Well I also see 35 and 53. Both of which add up to 8. annnnnnnnd. my period is due on the 4th of August (8th month). So I'll find out if im pregnant on 4/08/14 for an EDD of 8/04/15. Weird right?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

thanks smiles! hope this cycle turns out better for you!!

User Image

9 years ago

Oldbiddie:

_snowwhite_: I am definitely impressed with all the signs you have been given. I truly hope they just aren't coincidental and it is your month.

Randall0123: If I conceive this month the EDD will be on 4/20/15. The only sad part is, is it falls on the day before one of my best friends b'day and I know she has been wanting a baby too. I just hope that if it is our month then it doesn't hurt her too much.

JayneB: We are very close in cycle days...

AFM: Well, today I am CD 11. It's a tad chilly here today. Hoping it warms up. This has definitely been a strange Summer. But at least it's been a cheap Summer...lol...haven't had to use the AC once so, electric/gas bill has been definitely tolerable.

Anyhow, tomorrow morning DH & I are going to start our EOD BD schedule. Still hoping this is our month. Mostly because I feel like I am running out of time. Hate that feeling. But at my age I know it's a normal and somewhat true feeling.

I hope we see many more this month!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

During lunch my stomach got very upset out of nowhere. I had to leave work and work from home. it means good news is on the way!! A girl in the elevator asked if I was experiencing morning sickness. I sure hope so!!

User Image

9 years ago

Lolo1176, We are getting ready to start our EOD BD'ing too! And you are right, at this age it's hard not feel pressured by time. FX this is the month for both of us. Heck, for all of us! April babies all around!

DanielleH13, Hoping and praying this is it for you!

9 years ago

9 dpo today - absolutely no "symptoms" today. I feel fine - but also feeling out. Anticipate AF either Saturday or Sunday....maybe even tomorrow if its a short month again like last. Had small amount of white cm in my undies the last 2 days, - but feel like that's normal. Don't think i will bother to take any tests and just wait for AF. Will look to try for a May baby next month if AF shows her face.

9 years ago

I hope so too, DanielleH13!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo