Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Lolo: where are you located? I hope you get your bfp too.

DanielleH: when are you planning on testing?

Smiles: thank you for the info. (I am not sure I said it already)

Afm: still have a little cramping and ewcm. Will be bd tonight for just in case purposes. My ovulation week actually starts tomorrow so I guess I will bd today and tomorrow then start doing it every other day.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

smiles8045: Thanks! Have fun

DanielleH13: Sorry you don't feel well. But really hope that is a good sign for you!

awebste: One of the girls on another forum on FF didn't have any symptoms at all and she is now 20 weeks along. She found out her mom and sisters didn't have any symptoms when they were pregnant either. Best way to know how your pregnancy is going to be is ask your mom. Genetics is a marvelous thing sometimes. Sadly my mom had rough pregnancies from what she has told me...so I think I am in for a long 9 months but yet I am looking forward to it too...lol. But I also know doctors have things to help with making it not as horrible as it was when our moms were pregnant.

Ababy2love: I am located in Southern WI. I grew up in Northern IL. When I met DH on Match.com after dating for 10 months I moved in with him and then we got married. But he didn't want to leave WI because his kids are there. So I live in WI but work in IL. It is definitely cheaper up there. Yea, my fertile week is supposed to start tomorrow so I figured since I am off tomorrow we will start tomorrow morning.

AFM: We have my step kids staying with us this weekend which is why I am off tomorrow. We don't pick them up until the afternoon, which leaves the morning for us. My stepdaughter has a sleepover she is going to tomorrow night, so I guess we will see her on Saturday morning. They do grow up fast that's for sure. Soon it's going to be where they are going to be too busy to be coming over and staying with us for a weekend. Sad thought. But expecting it too.

My plan for this evening is to hopefully get home well before DH so I can run a hot bath (this way hopefully the hot water will return for his shower when he gets home) and soak for a bit with a glass of wine to relax. Hoping it relaxes me a bit so I can get a good nights sleep for tomorrow.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Congrats OldBiddie! Woo hoo! Can't wait to see more BFPs, ladies!

9 years ago

Oldbiddie and Rose!

Nicole: I have been doing the fertility yoga for about a week now. I'm obviously not sure how well it works yet, but I feel a lot more relaxed! I have done two of the four parts so far (Part 1 is done during your period, Part 2 from the day after your period until day 9, Part 3 is days 10-14, and Part 4 is done during the remainder of your cycle), but it is not TOO bad. There are parts of it that are difficult, but it's mostly about relaxation. After I was finished yesterday, I could actually feel a slight pain in my left ovary. Hopefully, that's a positive sign!

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

9 years ago

Thanks everyone!

Ababy2love - Since my period would normally be here on Mon/Tues and the latest its been in a while is 3 days, I'm hoping that I will be able to hold out until next Wed/Thurs. DH thinks I test too early and get us disappointed.

So I'm doing my best to think positive! And stay busy!

User Image

9 years ago

Ugh...I hurt today and I don't remember feeling this tired in a long time. I haven't been sleeping and I've been having these crazy dreams every night. I cramped all day yesterday and today I'm starting to have pains and a back ache. I've been kinda sick to my stomach and just achy all day. I feel that out of body feeling you get when you're getting sick. I hope these are all good signs, but I'm feeling terrible. Hope it's not just allergies... I'm not a symptom checker normally but feeling this bad can't go unnoticed.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey all...

It is my first month TTC. Started my last period July 13th so now should be the time for BDing. So we have been trying to get it in every day. Hoping that we don't have to try for too long. I'm new at tracking my cm etc for this and can understand how it can be stressful. With my first we decided to try since I had went off birth control unexpectedly and there wasn't any planning and we got lucky the first time around. Fingers Crossed for everyone else... Happy to have others to share this journey with!

User Image

9 years ago

Oldbiddie congrats! !!

Snowwhite, I take clonazapam as well and just saw the fertility doctor for the first time today and it is in no way safe. They told me to stop taking it and I will be speaking to my psychiatrist to get a safer anxiety medication. Sorry.

As for me I think I am out this month as I am now 12dpo and bfn! However, saw the fertility doctor and got some answers as well as a 3 month plan to include clomid, progesterone, prenatal vitamins, and baby aspirin. If this does not work then I will do IUI. also I have to wait for the first day of my next cycle and schedule a saline sonogram.

I hope more of you get your BFP soon!!

9 years ago

Lolo: I always wondered if those match.com commercials worked. I know that the people in the commercials are actors but I was always curious. Future dh and I kind of got one of those sappy love stories. He had a crush on me around 8 to 9 years ago. I liked him too and we started talking but our situations were quite complicated. I left for 8 to 9 years after and then I saw him on Facebook. We talked as friends only and the feelings just happened. The unique thing is that before I actually met him my mother said she met a boy that will by my future husband. And now that we are together I never been happier.

Mriphenburg: good luck on your first cycle of ttc. I hope you don't have to endure the same tough roads that some of us have went through and stil going through. We range from months to years of ttc and we still are confident that one day we will succeed. From experience if there is any question that you need answering to you can ask in this forum and we will answer it if we know or research because you need the answer and/or we are also curious. In the forum you are in good hands.

Armywife2014: I hope you are not out but I am excited that your doctor is being proactive. Something is bound to happen.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

ababy2love-- DH and I met on eharmony! Twice, in fact! :) we went on a date, walked away, then got matched again 2 years later! Been together ever since. I feel so fortunate to have gotten a second chance with him. I also have a few friends who've met their husbands on eharmony, so online dating does work! :) :)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo