Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

801 - 810 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Callmequirky: if you are wanting quicker results I would say get the opks just in case. Good luck and hopefully it happens quick! :)

9 years ago

Yeah. Have the money. It's just about the weird timing that I thought about doing it. Lol

Thanks! You and me both.

9 years ago

Whileimwaiting: Its Life Brand Early Result. I think its 25mLu. I could be wrong... But if that's true, then I've probably got really low HCG right now it being so faint. Plus a negative urine test at the hospital. There's is 10mlu I think.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

i'm 6dpo and waiting to test on 14/8.

Best luck to those waiting to see BFP.

9 years ago

Welcome Hope!!! Good luck!

9 years ago

thank you akotalk2me, :)

9 years ago

Hi! I'm Christina and Dr and are are in our first month of ttc. I'm still breastfeeding ds1 so my cycles are still pretty long. I used this site while we were ttc for my now ds1 so hoping I can get pregnant just as quickly second go around.

I am currently 2 dpo as confirmed by temps and opks so just waiting until at least 10 dpo to test!

9 years ago

Callmequirky: I'd buy the tests. I am breastfeeding and so my cycles are still really unpredictable so I just start testing once I see each so I don't waste too many.

9 years ago

Good Morning ladies, well I am out for an April Baby, AF arrived this morning. Had a bit of a melt down yesterday after temps dropped. Everything looked so great and then AF arrives. >sigh< well GL to all you ladies, I am off to the May 2015 Baby board.

Congrats again to all you ladies who got your BFP, I wish you a Happy and Healthy nine months.

9 years ago

@callmequirky - Definitely buy the tests.

I got 100 Ovulation tests and 20 pregnancy test for $20.99 on Amazon and they work great! This past month, I used those and then a clear blue OPK just to confirm the results and they matched!

There are other brands of "internet cheapies" but these are the ones that I use: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ENSVYHI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

@Randall0123 Oh no! Hopefully May is your month!

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo