Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for the info, lolo! I have insurance, but it doesn't cover anything infertility related, so I wouldn't imagine that it would pay for a SA. $100 is hardly anything! I'm pretty sure I've spent more than that on pg tests already!!! :)

User Image

9 years ago

Well ladies, I didn't realize that I could just change my username so I had created a new account for this TTC attempt rather than using the old one. Any comments I made in the thread are now by member_179259, because I deleted that account and just changed my user name of my old one. I was getting really annoyed logging in and out to see different symptoms from old cycles. Ha ha. Glad I finally figured it out.

9 years ago

Has anyone else tried to do the "upsuck" theory? It worked the month I conceived dd. It's where you pleasure yourself after the sperm is inside of you, bringing yourself to orgasm. The theory is that the vaginal contractions of the female orgasm drive the sperm toward your open cervix allowing it to "suck it up." I'll be trying at again this month too. I anticipate ovulating here in about a week, but will start regularly bding in the next day or two.

9 years ago

Lolo1176 I worked in nursing home for 8 yrs. A man will still try even on his death bed. You wouldn't believe even someone 100 yrs would still ask for condoms but it happens!!
Bumpin4baby. I agree with you on these people who have children and treat them like a burden and not as a gift from God. Last year I was stopped behind a schoolbus and this tiny little boy looked to be 5 was crying. He didn't want to go and his mother jerked his little pants down to his ankles and beat the crap out of him in from of all the other kids on the bus and all of us waiting in line. I was livid. We called the cops but we live in small town. I doubt anything was done. APS and CPS don't hurt themselves by trying to help people around here.

9 years ago

I finally got my ewcm today and I didn't bd yesterday or today. I know I am out but I am not trying for a May baby. I need a break

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ladies I planned on waiting until Saturday to test but my mother called and told me she had a dream that I had a big fat baby girl. Creepy to say but she is always right. I went to walmart and bought a box of first response 6 days sooner and just took the test at 630pm cst. Faint positive. I can't get the imagine to post however but my 12 yr old daughter agrees. OMG, I'm shaking and my heart is pounding!!!!

9 years ago

Congrats chickray

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Got the pic to post. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

9 years ago

Congrats Chickray! I see it!

9 years ago

OMGOSH CHICKRAY! CONGRATS!!!

There's so many bfps this month. So exciting. Im so happy for everyone!

Im nervous I'm out. Because I can't convince myself I'm in. I had sex on July 14th. Ovulated July 16th (I think). Then cramps on the 26th. What if I just ovulated really late? Oh god, so nervous. I want to test but Im so afraid to see that negative!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo