Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Bah! I had forgotten how bloody sloooow the days pass in the TWW-periode. At least one can be a bit active while waiting for ovulation, checking for symptoms, testing etc, but this first week after O ... there's nothing, no symptoms to look for, no tests to be done. Just waaaaiting.

RPope: Thanks for the welcome. I'm 39, and feel like an old biddie when it comes to TTC (feeling 28 the rest of the time ), hence the name. It will be nice to follow you in this TWW-periode. Hopefully we'll both have a nice surprise in a week's time or so.

9 years ago

Oldbiddie: I couldn't agree more about the tww waiting. My previous cycle I had to take a break. It seems the longer you ttc the longer the tww waiting gets. This cycle me and dh bd but just for the fun of it. I also didn't bother symptom checking. Good luck and lots of baby dust.

AFM: update: so you all know by now about the weird . So today is actual af day and nothing. I wasted a panty liner. Usually the fresh blood comes at 12 am sharp. I do feel as though it is coming on. I have the cramping, somewhat. It is more like my lower back. The latest it will for sure show is around 3 to 3:30. We will see what happens. Until then I wish you all lots of positive opk's, baby dust, and bfp's

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Well I guess it's official, I'm a slow riser. Now that I've been temping for two months solid, I can see some definite patterns in my cycle. I have a HUGE dip around cycle day 10 and I rise slowly after ovulation. I think I temp because I'm really enjoying seeing how my body works. I was on birth control since my early 20's and back then I wasn't paying attention to my cycle, so just now I'm finally getting to know my body. I think it's very interesting. I got my cover line this morning so now I just want my temp to keep going up and up.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone this midweek?

scoobyfanatic56: So glad to hear that you dumped that RE! I don't blame you for wanting to take a short break before trusting someone else. But also glad you are seeing your OB/GYN this month and hopefully she can guide you to someone better.

Please do keep us posted on what you think of the Yoga video. I have never done Yoga...tried once a long time ago but at this point I am willing to try anything.

awebste and anybody else struggling with OPK's: When I first started using OPK's a little over a year ago I started using the internet dipstick ones and I hated trying to read those. They got to be so frustrating. So I switched over to the digitals. I was using the clearblue advanced until my Dr told me to only use the regular Clearblue LH surge (the pink ones) and they are great! I have never had a problem with them. You use them with your FMU and within a few minutes you have your results. I was originally getting them through Walgreen's...HUGE mistake. They only give you 7 tests in a box and it was somewhere around $35. So my doctor told me to only buy them at Walmart or Target. For the same price you get 20 tests...that's more than double! To be honest I was really pissed at Walgreen's because I felt like they ripped me off for months. But I guess I should have looked around too. Anyhow my doctor also said to always dip it never to use midstream. That way you always get accurate results. I hope that helps some of you who struggle with some of the OPK tests.

_snowwhite_: I am so sorry you are having to struggle with your BF's sex drive. That can't be easy. Have you tried looking up how to boost a mans libido? For example here is this site: http://webcenters.netscape.compuserve.com/men/package.jsp?name=fte/foodssexdrive/foodssexdrive
Maybe you can start adding foods to his diet to get him more in the mood.

I am luckily in the same boat as RPope84. My DH's job is very strenuous and his hours are so whacky...12 hour shifts and every 2 months he switches from nights to days and of course that switch just happens to fall during the start of my fertile window...typical. So every other month I have to sit there and struggle with the BD schedule. But luckily he wants a baby just as much as I do and is willing to do it whenever we can. So my doctor told us to make sure we BD every other day. He says a man need 48hrs to recharge. So I let my DH know when we are starting to do our EOD BD'ing and he does what he can to get in the mood. Sometimes it takes us a bit to get started but at least he knows what nights or days we need to DTD so he always sets time aside for that. I also tell him to just hurry up and get me KU'd then we don't have to worry about this scheduling crap anymore...lol.

RPope84: LOL! I was that way too with the temping. I had been temping for over a year now and mostly because I was fascinated by learning about my body and cycles. I think however after a year I am getting a bit tired of doing it. But now that I have had my Lap done I feel like I should start doing it again to relearn my cycles all over again. Which is probably what I will start doing in the next day or so...if anything until after I confirm O.

Ababy2love: Sorry you have had such a weird AF. Hopefully it goes into a normal period soon. If not, it never hurts to just test to see and rule it out. Now that my friend had gotten PG after she had what she thought was AF...every once in a while when I question my strange AF's...I will test with a cheapie internet test after AF just to be sure...lol. Hang in there.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Hello ladies!

Mind if I join :)

Looking for some insight on a strange cycle!
If I conceive EDD would be around April 6th

This is 4th cycle TTC

So I'm gonna try to make a long story short!

Last depo shot was Nov 2013

Irregular bleeding until febuary. Got AF for about 9 days at the end of feb.
Next AF was March 22nd (5days)
Then April 20th (4days)
May 13 (3days)
June 7 (3days)
June 30 (5 day)

I've been watching my CF and I get EWCM every month since I started tracking in May. Come about 9/10 after AF. I normally have it 4 days, 2 days after it dries up my breast become tender. So I figure I O' at this time (not BTT or using OPK)

Well this cycle my AF started June 30, lasted until the 4 of July. On the 6th I started having EWCM, this lasted 4 days. B'dance every day. The EWCM turned dry then creamy. Now what has me confused is the 13th I started cramping, then lasted until the next day. I used the washroom (TMI) and wiped EWCM. Only the once though. It was a fair amount. The next day 15th I woke up and my BB were so so sore. More so then past cycles. Normally they start to get tender and within a week they are at there peak. This time it was bam Sore, and nips are more sensitive. Almost burning sensation.

So my question is did I ovulate early in my cycle (averaging 24 days, or late) my next expected AF would be the 23rd according to FF...
This TWW is killer...

Thanks ladies and much baby dust!!!!

9 years ago

Got some good news, my doctor gave me the go ahead for round #2 of Clomid. :)

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Af officially started.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Yay JayneB! Fingers crossed that it works this month!!

Ababy2love, sorry the witch caught you. I was hoping you were having some crazy pregnancy symptoms... Good luck this coming month though. And I'd definitely recommend trying temping. Is very interesting and can help clarify things maybe.

Lolo1176 glad to hear you're feeling better and you're getting back on the train. I do really like temping. It's disappointing when my temp goes down but not half as disappointing as convincing myself that I have every pregnancy symptom there is and then only seeing one line. Good luck this month!

User Image

9 years ago

for many this cycle and for 04/2015

User Image

9 years ago

Ababy2love - so sorry the witch came! That is so frustrating and disappointing!

For an April baby

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo