Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

691 - 700 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

I think I am out before I was even close to being in... these progesterone levels aren't going to be good enough I guess... i am going to stick around just in case but dissapointed already :(

9 years ago

BUMPIN4BABY!!!! OMG! BFP! Im so excited for you! Congrats! Lots of love and light your way!

Nope. Not actually out yet. No AF. No more cramping! I'm still in!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Yay snow!

User Image

9 years ago

LOL...I think I will try to keep up better from here on out!

Welcome to everyone who just hopped on!

CONGRATS to all our new BFP's!!

FX for everyone still waiting to test!!!

AFM I am 4 -5 DPO depending on which chart I use, and my only sign is pressure in my uterus. Hoping that is a good thing since I usually have sore BBs by now.

9 years ago

Snowwhite: I am sorry. I could of sworn I seen a post about waiting to ovulate and then I refreshed my page and it was gone. Must of was on an old page

User Image User Image

9 years ago

I am so beyond confused!

Thursday I thought af had showed up, then gone again, friday night late she showed up again, not very heavy flow, sundy night she was gone, has not come back since, but tonight dh and I bd and afterwards I went to pee and there was blood on the tissue.

Now im reading that slight bleeding after intercourse is common during early pregnancy.

Oh and tmi I know, but it was not rough sex at all. If I had to describe it I would say gentle.

So I am a bit worried, do you ladies think I should do another test? Or should I just stay away from Google.

I thought I was out, I had a glass of wine tonight.

Congratulations to everyone who got their bfp!

9 years ago

_snowwhite_: Oh Good! Glad you are still in it. I saw your countdown ticker from a few pages ago while I was reading up and showed you were on CD 1 and starting your month over. Saw a few other posts saying they were sorry and just assumed you were out and AF arrived. Glad she hasn't yet.

smiles8045: You and I are pretty close to the same day here.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Too cool Lolo1176, Ababy2love is right there with us too. We can be the three amigos of the TWW!

angelica2510 - I would stay away from professor Google. How many DPO are you? Have you tested yet? That is the first thing I would do. FX and I wouldn't worry about 1 glass of wine. ;)

9 years ago

I never knew most of us was so close... Oh my... But I already counted myself out before I hit 1 dpo. So I hope to have a June baby.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Smiles8045: I agree with you about google. It gave me hopes and kept taking them away at the same time. It left me so puzzled.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo