Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone, im 12 dpo today, and to my absolute horror my temp dropper this morning, and now I had some spotting, im really trying to be positive, we were holding out till 14dpo for testing. The wait is killing me. Oh how I wish this wasn't so hard, after a year and a half, I think this whole ttc business is starting to get to me. I just feel like locking myself inmmy room and crying. I could possibly be pregnant, but potting usually means im out. So frustrating. Sorry for the rant ladies. I just really need someone to talk to who understands.

9 years ago

Smiles, I haven't had any spotting as of yet. This time last month I was on my second day of brown spotting which lasted a full 7 days before AF. I am trying to remain hopeful. I am not cramping anymore, thank goodness. I just have like bloatiness and a "full" feeling. CM was dry last 2 days but today creamy CM is back. IDK if that is a good sign or not!

Angelica, I think you came to a good thread. The ladies here are very sweet and comforting! So sorry to hear about the temp drop and spotting. I have my FX for you!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Angelica I'm crossing my fingers that AF doesn't show.

I have a question for those of you with kids who are TTC. For a few months we were not trying not preventing. This month we decided to officially start working toward conceiving. My 2 1/2 year old has never been jealous or clingy. Now that we are trying she is possessive and jealous of other kids, my nieces in particular when she never had a problem with this before. This morning she was extremely jealous of a dog. Could I possibly be pregnant and not know but she be in tune with it or did the timing of her jealousy just happen on this time of trying for a new baby.

On a side note I asked her this morning if she wanted a baby brother or sister and she said to me... "Mom, I have brothers." She does have step-brothers that spend some of the summer and weekends with us... It was too cute... apparently she doesn't need any more!

Thanks for your advice.

User Image

9 years ago

Angelica I'm crossing my fingers that AF doesn't show.

I have a question for those of you with kids who are TTC. For a few months we were not trying not preventing. This month we decided to officially start working toward conceiving. My 2 1/2 year old has never been jealous or clingy. Now that we are trying she is possessive and jealous of other kids, my nieces in particular when she never had a problem with this before. This morning she was extremely jealous of a dog. Could I possibly be pregnant and not know but she be in tune with it or did the timing of her jealousy just happen on this time of trying for a new baby.

On a side note I asked her this morning if she wanted a baby brother or sister and she said to me... "Mom, I have brothers." She does have step-brothers that spend some of the summer and weekends with us... It was too cute... apparently she doesn't need any more!

Thanks for your advice.

User Image

9 years ago

Also, has anyone feel like a total b*tch? I have and I am trying my best to keep myself calm. It seemed last night that everything DH did pissed me off and there was no need for it. Then after I calm down from that I want to cry for being a b*tch! Damn hormones!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

mriphenburg, I sure hope they can tell bc my daughter keeps saying that I have a critter in my belly that looks just like her. I thought it may have been that I have put on some weight, but she has been really focused on my belly. GL to you!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

They say that kids and animals know, sometimes, before we're even close to getting a BFP - so who knows! :)

Fingers crossed for you two!

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Thanks Smiles.

My temp rose up to 97.73 this morning, which is where it was when I started temping last cycle, about a week before AF. I even had this exact temp. So, I hope that means that I O'd yesterday :)

Welcome to all the newbies, for all the seasoned TTCers..

9 years ago

OMG.. I am having the worst pains in my vagina maybe my cervix right now!!! Anyone else have this? Wondering if it is something I should be worried about!? All I know is it HURTS!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I've been having a lot of cramping and low back pain. I usually do not cramp at all with AF. Even my neck and shoulders hurt today. 10 DPO. Bfn this morning. I didn't test pos until 13 DPO last month but ended with cp. Ugh! Feeling depressed

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo