Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Danielle-- DH would never stand for waiting that long! Our first month TTC I had to sit down and explain to him how conception and pregnancy tests work, because he wanted me to POAS on like 3dpo :) It only sort of sunk in... now he suggests testing at like 7 or 8dpo. Not as ridiculous, but still too early!!! HA!

User Image

9 years ago

Marcie - my husband thinks I'm getting too wrapped up in all the TTC stuff. He just wants to not think about it and just see what happens. Let it happen when it happens. But I feel like we've been doing that since we got married in October. But its funny when he asks "well when are you supposed to test." Or any other silly question that I immediately have an answer for. So I just try not to tell him too much.

User Image

9 years ago

Yeah, like all of those people who are like "if you just don't think about it, you'll get pregnant." Umm... do you know how babies are made at all?!

This place has definitely given me an outlet so I don't have to go to him with all of my weird, obsessive thoughts. I think that helps!!

User Image

9 years ago

I agree! If it weren't for the internet, my DH would be driven mad by now! I have been talking to my sister about it, but she just says that I am crazy for over analyzing everything, so I will not be discussing it any further with her! LOL. I only mentioned something over the weekend to DH about how I really thought this month was it, but other than that, I haven't said a word to him.. I am going to wait until I get that BFP before I do. I am thinking of creative ways to tell him the news, any ideas?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I bought a card from etsy that says "Way to have strong swimmers" with a drawing of an egg with a bunch of sperm on the front. I thought it was hilarious :) It's from a store called "witandwhistle." It's not available for sale right now, but I'm sure she'd create a custom listing if you wanted one!! :)

User Image

9 years ago

HAHAHA.. That's great Marcie! I will have to look into that. I had thought about getting a pain t-shirt for my daughter to wear and writing "Only Child Expires April 2015." That is, IF I am infact PG. (I'm feeling pretty confident! )

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

plain*

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Nicole2014, Maybe! Do you live in or around NJ? :P

Bumpin4baby - I've found a lot of interesting ideas on Pinterest! We have three cats, so I'm thinking about getting them involved somehow and saying something like "We're gonna be big sisters!"

We'll see, though. BF is quite excited and asks me every morning "How's the temperature?!" and since he's asked me to explain how the temping works (and sorta knows when AF is due again) if the temp stays up, he starts to get excited. I don't think I'd be able to hold out if/when I do get a BFP!

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

That's so cute! I thought about doing something like that to tell my parents (when the time comes, obviously). Getting one of those shirts for my puppy and just having him wear it when they come over some day.

User Image

9 years ago

Never thought about getting the pets involved! We have 2 cats and one dog, Hmm.. I will have to think on that one. Jayne, I LOVE me some pinterest! Last month I wanted to do the ice, ice, baby one that I seen on there but someone on my FB beat me to it.. I thought that maybe when I announce to FB, I will buy some prego sauce and write "I'm" above it and putting it as my profile pic. Ugh.. I really want to test today! LOL. 7DPO and very impatient!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo