Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Starting a busy weekend here so probably won't have a chance to come on much. Started BD'ing today too. I am not usually one to brag because lately it has been feeling like a wham bam thank you mam type BD'ing...except lately it has been better since I talked to DH about how I was feeling about that. But WOW today was definitely more enjoyable. Hoping since DH & I are home on Sunday it will be a repeat of today.

Wanted to touch base or give some advice on some questions I saw on here in the earlier posts.

Someone had asked about Preseed. Yes, it is expensive but sooo worth it. It's good for at least 9 BD sessions. I usually only use it when I feel dry or not as wet...which is usually in the beginning of my fertile period and towards the end. You can inject it before you even start your BD'ing. They suggest you use it 15 minutes before you DTD. Never said it couldn't be longer than that. Otherwise I mostly just use it on the outside to help him slide in better. Oh and when I inject it...I don't use the recommended amount...only half or even less.

As for the thermometer. Walmart or Walgreen's brand. I think I bought mine for $10 through Walgreen's. You can also check out Babyhopes.com. They have a cheap thermometer.

I don't know if I saw anybody mention this yet but I did see someone mention spending a lot of money on tests. I know I brought this up before too...But if you buy digital OPK's, don't buy them through Walgreen's...they rip you off. I use Clearblue LH surge OPK's (the pink ones) For the same amount of money you can get them with 20 tests at Walmart. Walgreen's has only 7 tests in the box.

and hope to see lots of this month.

OldBiddie: My thoughts are with you this month and pray your little bean sticks.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Oldbiddie: my prayers are with you and I feel a sticky bean. It may be this little bundle of joy implanting deeper. Also I researched that is quite normal to spot here and there w/ slight cramping....

User Image User Image

9 years ago

oldbiddie- ive got my fingers crossed for sticky bean. I hope you're ok!

I love reading all these "how we met" stories. They're taking my mind off the tww.

afm: I've been cramping weird for a few days. and my teeth/gums have been hurting since the 17th... not sure whats going on. AF symptoms this early? Not sure.

todays tarot-- good fortune is coming my way I may receive a gift. a new beginning. A time of pleasure and good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

SO I've been dreaming about my friend Chris for the last week. I thought it was because I was debating using Christopher as a middle name. But ever see dream-friend so much that you fall in love with the dream friend? Yeah. So Now I have a crush on my friend Chris. Simply because of who he is in my dream. What the hell!? (Don't get me wrong, this doesn't change how much i love my boyfriend)

Sorry for the multiple posts. But for the last hour or so I've been getting this pain in my hip like ovulation pain. I'm hoping it's implantation but I seriously doubt it. But it can't be ovulation. Man it hurts. I'm so confused.

Thanks for all your kind words, ladies. I am still spotting, but it is also still brown and light and the cramps seem lighter today as well, so I keep my fingers crossed, hoping it is just a breakthrough bleading. I am 13 DPO today, started spotting on 12 DPO and got my BFP on 11 DPO.

9 years ago

I had that pain a couple days ago, snowwhite! Hoping it was implantation, but thus far still BFNs for me.

User Image

9 years ago

Im taking a HPT in 5 da ys cannot freaking wait!!!!! 9dpo today

9 years ago

Good morning ladies happy Saturday!!

Any new testers??

Only 2dpo for me. Wish I was further along so I could test. :) I do like the OPKs always nice finally seeing two lines lol

Anyone have big plans for the weekend? I'm planning on cleaning the house then I have to clean out the chicken coop. We have seven chickens I love them. :) keeps my mind off TWW! Thinking of steam cleaning the carpets super exciting lol sad I know but hey that's what happens.

9 years ago

Hello Ladies! I just wanted to let you know that I am still around and have followed everyone over to this forum. I have started an account on CMP, but there doesn't seem to be a whole like going on there and I still feel kinda attached to everyone here.

My 1st prenatal appt. is Aug. 6th. I should be about 10 weeks by then. I'm hoping and praying that everything is ok.

Hope everyone is well! Can't wait to see more BFP's! I get so excited for everyone when I see the pictures!

According to LMP: User Image According to O date:

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo