Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

smiles8045: GO get em tiger!! LOL!! every little bit of BD'ing can't hurt. LOL.

Hubby texted me and said he knew that we were on the TWW, but wanted to know if we could "practice" tonight. LOL!! What a weirdo, but I love him.

Good luck ladies!!

9 years ago

Randall0123 - that is so sweet! Keeping the fun in TTC makes it so much easier. Have fun!

9 years ago

Thanks guys! It really worried me bc it was so painful that it would take my breath!

Awe, Randall! Practice makes perfect, right?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Because we bd so much in the first 2 weeks, dh and I dont really bd during the tww, im not sure why, my theory is that every 2 days bding is almost the same as binge drinking, not that I binge drink, lol. But when we are in the tww its like we are all bd'd up... like we just need a break. And then af comes, I start my meds and the bd starts... every second day. Lol, and the best part is? Dh just recons im just really horney the first 2 weeks. Men. Is that wierd?

9 years ago

I guess it does. LOL!!

angelica2510: there is nothing wrong with that at all. If you and your DH are happy then that works for you.

9 years ago

Wow! I came back to the site to catch up on 6 more pages.

Congrats armywife! I was surprised when you said you were out earlier, seemed like you had similar symptoms as when I conceived dd. So happy for you.

I hope we see some more bfps!

9 years ago

Why does it seem like the people that are the most fertile are the ones who shouldn't reproduce?? It just irks my nerves!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

LOL!! Who knows!! I swear most of the people I know are popping out babies left a right and they are in no way ready to be parents. It is just one of those things that are unexplained.

9 years ago

marcie_pants: Do you have insurance? I want to say it cost us about $100. But it might've been less than that. LOL! I remember DH complaining a bit about the cost of it until he found out how much my bills were...then he shut up...lol.

ChickRay: So sorry about the CP. Really hope this month you get a sticky bean.

Ababy2love: Well, sadly the best thing you can do is listen to your body. If you truly feel like it didn't work then sadly there is that chance. But treat your body like you do every TWW just in case this is your month. Do you check your cervix or only go by what shows up on the tissue when you wipe? I used to try and check my cervix but my nails are too long and now only go by what is on the tissue. I like to hope that for me I have still been wet enough to make something happen. But I too have been feeling a bit drier than usual this month...I have definitely been using Preseed a lot more.

Oh and to answer your question about peeing a lot while drinking FertiliTea? No more than I do when I drink lots of liquids...but I do tend to feel the need to pee pretty soon after I finish it...lol. What do you think of it? Did you get the loose tea or the tea bags?

smiles8045: Are you using any OPK's this month. It does look like we are pretty close in our cycles. to you too! Hope we both catch that egg! Have fun

angelica2510: DH & I are the same way. We only seem to BD when we are in my fertile window. Kinda sucks at times but I think mostly we are just BD'd out. Glad to know I'm not a lone in that though.

Bumpin4Baby: Oh I hear ya on that one! It seems like every time I turn around someone else who is irresponsible has gotten KU. It just doesn't seem to be fair. And then there's us who have been ready for this and still trying. I just don't get it.

AFM: I have been fighting cramps today more like a pressure in the abdomen...hoping it's ovulation cramps and not because I ate too much food...lol. Looking forward to hope DH is rested up and we can have more fun tonight and enjoy it. Last night was one of those Wham Bam Thank You Mam type nights...he was so tired I can't believe we still pulled it off. It is so hard for him after a 12 hr shift but we still DTD. It's nice that we, women, don't have to have an orgasm every time and finish it off like the guys do. But I do feel bad when he is that tired.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

I guess your right! I asked a girl earlier in the grocery store (we know each other), how many DPO was she when she found out she was pg. She was like, what in the world is ovulation? Is it like the day we had sex? She has 5 kids and only has custody of 2. How in the world do you not know what O is? LOL, for real though..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo