Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

771 - 780 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Chick! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=300263

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

callmequirky: LOL! @ Dexter. I tried to watch that with my DH...he got into that show...I watched maybe 2 episodes with him one night when I couldn't sleep...then I finally fell asleep and had some horrible gory nightmares. I LOVE horror movies but that was one show I just can't watch.

I love that your baby likes salmon...I think that's great. Sadly the only time we will introduce that is if we are out to eat somewhere...DH doesn't like seafood. But knowing it's healthy I will try to introduce it at some point.

I have heard many women state their beliefs and what they think things should be like. I am not even PG yet and here I am doing that to my brothers GF...but that is why I vent it here. I will never tell her she is doing something wrong because for all I know she might not be. I am just concerned for my nephews well-being. Another young mom is my cousin and she is very, what I call an "earth mother". Which I have no problems with except...She never gave her son vaccines for anything. Like I mentioned before breastfed until the baby was 3 years old and her excuse for that was because she was going to Africa and wanted to make life easier on her and her baby. Or something like that. While she was in Africa the baby came down with Tetnus and died. If that baby had any immunizations he would probably still be alive today. She has another baby now born the same month a year later and I just pray she has learned from her mistakes...but sadly I don't think she has. I will also never tell her what she is doing wrong because she will believe what she wants to believe. I am just glad my brothers GF at least takes the baby to the dr for his shots.

Oh I hear ya on the being allowed to play when you were 8. I was the same way. I would ride my bike down the street to a friends house at about the age of 6 or 7. 7 by myself. We had some woods behind our house and my BFF would come over and she. my brother who is 2 years younger and me would be out there playing all the time. We had a pretty big property and I know my mom couldn't keep an eye on us all the time but we had it so easy growing up. Now DH & I live in an incredibly safe neighborhood that has lots of kids around. Sadly by the time I have a baby and he/she is old enough to play they will be all grown up...but, I see kids playing with their scooters and running around all the time outside. It seems like to me we kinda all watch out for the kids in the neighborhood but god forbid one person have a problem and the mother will be in jail for not watching her kids. We just tell my step kids to let us know if they are going next door to play with the kids but otherwise to stay on the property. Their mom is a cop and I don't need it to go back to her that we let them do whatever they wanted...lol.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

SNOW!! I see a line!! It is faint, but by golly, I see it!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

LOL! Apparently my post was too long so I had to break it up...

_snowwhite_: Oh actually think I see something! Unless it's my eyes playing tricks on me. I pray that groin pain is a good sign for you too! FX'd it gets darker.

Bumpin4Baby: I love how you told DH! What an awesome idea! I wish my step kids weren't old enough to read...lol.

spartiechic: Good luck to you! Hope they find something that is causing you the hold up of getting PG.

smiles8045: LOL! I am not very computer literate so I wasn't sure if you were referring to a service through Google or not...lol. And thanks for the hugs.

mrsschm16: First of all I would wait until you at least reach 16 DPO before calling for a blood test. That is actually when my dr told me to call in.

gopackgo: Welcome! I also live in Wisconsin...but not a Packer fan...lol. My MIL is. I grew up in IL so you know what that makes me? My FIL is a Bears fan too so you can guess what their house is like when they play each other...LMAO!!!

ChickRay: that is excellent news! Not quite 40 yet but I am 37 turning 38 in Nov.

MaggieLA: If you are only 2 days away from AF the cheapies should work...If you see something, that is when I would go out and buy the digital ones as a confirmation.

mriphenburg: Don't give up hope yet. 10 DPO is still a bit early for some. Hang in there! I had a friend who didn't test pos until the day before AF.

AFM: Not sure if I mentioned any of this yesterday but when I finished work I ended up driving home with a bad headache. Had one forming in the afternoon and by the time I got home it was really bad. So I drank a coke and took some Tylenol and felt so much better...I had no caffeine yesterday at all and I am sure that didn't help. I do get migraines and caffeine always helps. I tend to make sure I drink 1 coke a day or a half cup of coffee...but I try not to drink and coffee during my TWW. Yesterday I also felt that canker sore feeling coming on...never came and that is feeling better. Last night with my headache I actually felt like my face was falling asleep...felt tingly and just weird...but that is gone today too...thank god! That was just weird.

Today, I am fighting some very slight pressure type dull cramps on the right side of my abdomen and I am still a bit tired. I did wake up early though and left for work on time...which doesn't happen all the time...lol. It's a good thing I work for family in an office setting and time isn't really of the essence unless something specific is going on...lol. Oh and my CM is very dry. In the past I tend to see some form of CM during my TWW...ewcm, watery or something kinda on the slippery side when I wipe but can never really tell the texture. But this month it just seems dry. FX'd that's a good sign. It is only 5 DPO. So I guess we will see.

I feel like this week and the TWW is just dragging by so slowly...lol. So glad you ladies are here to help with that!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Snow, I swear I see something, but I tend to get line eye. I would test again tomorrow with FMU. FX for you!

9 years ago

Bumpin, lolo, & smiles! Thanks guys! I swear I see something too. I'm excited. But very afraid. Terrified even. That it's actually negative.

9 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Lolo! I wish someone took a video, bc his face was priceless!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Snow: I see it!!! It's faint but it's there!!!!! Test in the morning. Yay!!!

9 years ago

What kind of test did you use?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Yay for Easter Babies!

Snow, I'm pretty sure I see in on the invert in my cruddy phone screen.

The time between 4 DPO and 10 DPO is the worst!! Late enough for implantation, too early to test, just the right time to drive yourself nuts. Nothing different for me yet, duh. I'm undecided on whether or not to test early or not. AF expected next Wednesday, the day DH leaves on a "man trip" for 2 weeks lol.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo