Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

781 - 790 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Yay for Easter Babies!

Snow, I'm pretty sure I see in on the invert in my cruddy phone screen.

The time between 4 DPO and 10 DPO is the worst!! Late enough for implantation, too early to test, just the right time to drive yourself nuts. Nothing different for me yet, duh. I'm undecided on whether or not to test early or not. AF expected next Wednesday, the day DH leaves on a "man trip" for 2 weeks lol.

9 years ago

Bumpin: was that directed at me? I used a shoppers drug mart life brand test. I'm gonna try an internet cheapie tomorrow.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

snow: yes ma'am! They don't make those around here I don't guess. I really do think I see it, especially with the invert!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

All of you lucky ladies are making me want to test in the morning!! I'm such an eager beaver...

9 years ago

Maggie... I would wait... I caved today... with help from DH... wish I would've just waited... but if you do... share!

User Image

9 years ago

Still feeling a bit of the same from earlier but it's weird...I had a moment where my abdomen area felt over heated. Probably nothing but I have never noticed anything like that before. Maybe a hot flash?

Snow: definitely test with FMU tomorrow...FX'd!!!

nicole2014: WOW do I hear ya on the 4 DPO - 10 DPO. I feel like this TWW is a killer. I just want it to be the weekend already at least then I would be half way there. AHHHH!

Well, finally this day is almost over...have a great evening ladies!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

I made dh take the tests away so I would quit worrying :) lol no self control. Can't wait to see more bfps

9 years ago

I dont know if i can use FMU tomorrow. I wake up through out the night dying to pee. I've been peeing up a storm lately. I'll try but im not sure.

lolo: I'd say its a hotflash. which in itself is a symptom. GOOD LUCK!

Maggie: hold of as long as you can. Good luck!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello, ladies! I've been lurking for a couple of days and I just wanted to introduce myself.

DH and I started trying on 1 April, so we're on cycle 5, and we've had one loss. The TWW is killing me, as I just have this nagging feeling that this is our cycle!

I know that it's WAY too early for me to test, but seeing everyone's happy news is making me eager. Hopefully, I'll have good news end of next week for an end-of-April baby on the way!

Me - 30; DH - 31 Married my Best Friend (10/05) Our Baby Bumblebee (10/07) (6/14)

9 years ago

Bookish: Welcome !! How many dpo are you??

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo