Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1021 - 1030 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

OMG there is so much to write. You can just skip down to your name or you can be nosy as me and read my reply to everyone.. So here we go

Bookish-mama So how is everything? Have you tested again? What is going on? Hope there is good news. Lots of baby dust to you

MaggieLA I feel the same way. I could of sworn that we did what we were "supposed" to but isn't what we supposed to do is just make love to our significant other and then voila la. Wish is was that simple.

Nicole Do you have any good news? Wishing you lots of baby dust. Hope your cramping calmed down. I was cramping early this morning now it seems to be fading away a bit.

Oh my, I am so sorry for the doggy. Oh my goodness... (pinches nose)

snowwhite Is that you in your picture? Sorry for my ignorance on who it is if it is not you. Yes I always did think I was out. I feel so strongly that I should of baby danced on the 30th and 31st but what can I do about it now. Sorry for the bfn that you had after having a weird af. The af you described sounds like the last af that I had.

WHILEIMWAITING Good luck on the bfp. Keep me updated. I am pulling for you.

piscesmama Sorry for the bfn. Do you think you may have had a chemical pregnancy? Good luck to a may baby. Lots of baby dust.

Leigh It sounds like symptoms but all of us can tell you that unfortunately in order to know definitely is taking another test in a few days or having a blood test done. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you.

Baby4bumpin Thank you for that. Still waiting and seeing. No af as of yet but watch now that I told you it will come down. lol Having some weird back pains but that is about it. It may show tonight. Who knows... But it does seem like all of us are seeming to get out af a little later than usual.

And awwwww to the mushy mcomment

Lolo You know better. You know we do not count each other out until the ugly shows her face. I am still pulling for you

AFM So i am still waiting on af. I thought it was coming at 12am but it didn't. The next latest time I got af is around 3:30pm. Still no af but I still think it is coming. I have lower back pain but that is about it. I cannot lie I am obsessed with going to the bathroom and checking (lol)

Anybody else sad over the loss of Robin Williams. That is just so sad.

Any who will be back to tell you if af showed her ugly face.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

ababy2love- I'm incredibly sad over Robin Williams. I was a huge fan. He was hilarious. It's just so sad that he thought he had no way out of his depression other than suicide. I feel so bad for his family.

My avatar was actually Amy Lee of Evanescence. But I changed it to me. So yes, it's now me. I was told that that picture looked a lot like me though. I now have red hair. Im going back to black asap however. I miss my dark hair.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

bumpin lolo ababy

Thanks for the sympathy/advice on the dog! I actually made a paste out of baking soda, peroxide, and Dawn dish soap for his face. I was impressed at how well it worked. Before, my eyes would water and nose would burn just being near him. After, I can't smell him unless I actually sniff his face or breath. Honestly, I think he took the brunt of it in his actual mouth I'm amazed he didn't puke. DH and I were close!

afm No news here. Cramped last night, no cramps other than gas today. CM increased slightly. Still have the headache. AF expected tomorrow, we shall see.

9 years ago

I got a super faint BFP this morning, and this afternoon as well (though just a smidge darker). Fx for a sticky one this time!

User Image

9 years ago

Snowwhite: you are so pretty and you are right y'all look a lot alike.

Nicole: good luck. Fxfu. Still waiting for af to show up . Expected af is today.

Chicagoohio: ... Wishing you lots of

User Image User Image

9 years ago

ababy2love- Thanks! You're so sweet!!

afm: I'm feeling weird today. a bit dizzy and nauseated. But starved. I ate way too much just now. so full. but im cramping really bad again. I thought maybe it was gas or bowel cramps because I've been a bit (TMI) constipated lately. But I had a bowel movement and the cramps are still there. Could it still be the cyst? Or another one? could the cyst be causing the pregnancy symptoms?

9 years ago • Post starter

ababy Uhhhh, are you sure you're out? Because I just looked at your chart, and seems to me you had a shot!!

I agree, snowwhite very pretty :)

I won't put my picture up (my avatar actually looks a lot like me), but here is a pic of my stank-face baby:

User Image

9 years ago

Nicole he is so cute. The poor baby. I am glad you got the smell out. I really am not sure now because af was never this late but i just feel like i am jinxing it.

AFM: I really want to break down and take a test. Af never arrived this late. It usually arrives around 3:30. What do I do? Should I wait? should I take it? What to do?

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ababy Thanks! I would give it tomorrow, then test Thursday with FMU. I think that's my plan as well.

9 years ago

Hey ladies!!

Bumpin4baby~Thank you and congrats!! My son is the pisces and he is AWESOME!

Cherry~Congratulations!

Lolo1176~ FXFU! i was thinking that it may have been a chemical preg last month. It is pretty heavy. Normally the first 1-3 days are. I've never been 10 days late before. I just started becoming a little irregular, its very frustrating...Now that im back on my 30 day cycle, Im gonna give it another shot and go to the dr if it happens again-TY!!

Time to count down to ovulation again-feeling positive!

Good Luck and Baby Dust!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo