Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1071 - 1080 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Bumpin4baby: I am actually not down at the moment. I am going through a lot and a bit confused on this cycle. Thank you for asking and yes I did say I was taking a break. I thought we did (meaning me and my fiancé) but it turns out he is really banking on this Jr. He sends me pictures of stuff he want to buy him. (With there being no him at the moment, I think) So I may try again but without all the extra stuff. Just coast on by and if it happens it happens.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Awe, well good luck to you!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

ababy2love- I've really got my fingers crossed for you this cycle. No symptoms is a symptom in itself. And your fiance seems to be sure too! The bfs/husbands have like a sixth sense. I really hope you get your bfp!! :D

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Awwwww thankies bumpin4baby and snowwhite. When do you think I should test again . Just an update I had one clot of blood today after no spotting or sign of af since 9 last night . However it has lightened up. It didn't arrive back until the little clot. Well it was not a clot but it was like a squirt of blood and now spotting w/ light bleeding again. What do you think now? I also have lower back pain but it don't feel like cramps.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

I would say after you stop bleeding altogether if you really think you could be pregnant! I have heard that you won't get an accurate result if you are bleeding. I have no clue if that is true though. Best of luck!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Ababy, I'm 33. My niece is 16.

Bumpin, she found out she was pregnant late due to having periods, but before that 5 month mark. Weight gain and symptoms.

Sorry I've been away for about a week. Busy, busy. If I even ovulated, because of the breastfeeding, I'm assuming I'm about 7 dpo-ish. Trying to symptom watch isn't getting me anywhere. I'll just test in a week and we'll see.

9 years ago

Man, crazy cycles and stories!

My temp was still up this morning, but I totally chickened out with testing. I've read so many stories of testing after a day or 2 late, only to have AF show up the next day...or hour. I'm especially weary after being duped by a weird cycle last month.

I'm for sure on at least cycle day 31 tomorrow, which is long for me, and well past 2 weeks after what I thought was a +OPK (first time using wondfo). I bought a test, so if my temp is still up, I swear I'll test in the morning

9 years ago

HOLY COW BELLS Y'ALL

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test304304

9 years ago

Nicole: how crazy was your cycle if you don't mind me asking

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Omg NICOLE. That's so great!! you didnt expect that at all? YAY!!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo