Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

I just thought of something. At the beginning of my cycle this month I figured I was going to ovulate on the 19th. I had some ewcm on the 16th but much more on the 19. I'm not sure if I ovulated on the 16th or 19th. Now sperm can live up to 5 days inside. So I could have gotten pregnant on the 19th. Less likely but still possible. So I really could be pregnant. I'm feeling less hopeless now!! I'd only be 12dpo then. And would have implanted on 7dpo. Omg. This is so great. I don't know why I didn't think sooner.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations snowwhite! Sticky vibes being sent your way!

Well guys, I recon im out, did a poas first thing this morning, and bfn. So I will only test again once af is late. We will see. Af is due tomorrow or Saturday.

Baby dust to all
FX for everyone

9 years ago

Angelica: no congratulations yet. I still haven't tested. I will very soon though. :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Snowwhite: There are no silly pregnancy questions. Keep us all updated. Giving you lots of and sticky vibes.

Angelica2510: you're not out until the witch finally shows her ugly bumpy face (lol)

User Image User Image

9 years ago

You're killin me Snowwhite

So I slept REALLY well last night, and my temp was 97.2 this morning. WTF? Everything about my body says I O'd yesterday or the day before, CM, cervix, and drive have all changed. The day I got the 97.7, we BDd early that morning, so maybe thats what got my temp up? Ugh, this is why I don't temp, it stresses me out lol. I'm going to just assume I did yesterday and that my temp is rising more slowly (?) DH will be out of town next cycle, so maybe ill temp then like I planned...

9 years ago

Snow White I have faith in your little bean to be.

9 years ago

Chickray!!!! That's awesome!!

snowwhite, come on... POAS!!!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Congrats ChickRay!

snowwhite - You should test! Even if it's negative, remember that you're not out until AF shows! :)

Ababy2love - I've read that theory - the girl swimmers hang around a lot longer than boy swimmers, but I've also read that the opposite is true as well, so Who knows. Haha!

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Congrats Chick Ray!

Snowwhite - OMG you should definitely take a test! I know I managed to wait and not test and AF showed on 15 dpo (still not sure how I managed that). But now I'm going to be a bad influence....TEST!!

User Image

9 years ago

Snowwhite- POAS- coming from an addict so I'm no help!

I did my usual POAS this am- and I think I have lines!!! Trying not to be too excited but hopeful!! I'm 8-9 DPO and 9DPIUI. Image is in my gallery if you want to look and thanks in advance!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo