Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

_snowwhite_: Ugh I have had that too! I have it where it's so light when I am wiping that I wonder if it's even considered spotting...or (TMI) the ewcm is a different color, but that is it, until it is close to my O time. Or when DH and I start to BD. Then it stops.

I do hope you get your April blessing.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Thanks LOLO- I think my family needs an April blessing. Its such a stressful time for everyone. I'd be so happy to be holding a baby in my arms during that month instead.

Fingers crossed for you too! I hope you get your bfp soon!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Month 9 of TTC (was NTNP for a over a year before that) and I've only gotten positive OPKs twice.

AF showed today so now it's time to call the Dr.

This was a hard day for me.

Really hoping everyone will get an APRIL BABY!

9 years ago

Snow and Lolo - AF does that to me too. Right up until I get close to my fertile period. I considered douching but everything I read about it screams that the vagina is self cleaning. So I came up with a wacky idea. I insert about 1 ml of regular ol' water based lube up there daily to encourage the clean-out (At first I used Preseed, but eff that! Too expensive.) I remembered we had a bottle of lube that we NEVER use for its intended purpose tucked away in a drawer. I'm generally not fertile at this point, anyway so I'm not worried about making sure the vag is a sperm friendly environment. For me, it works well . Shaves a few days off the post-AF spotting. Oh, and if you try this...wear a pantyliner. Learned that the hard way. Ew.

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

9 years ago

Ugh!!! Come on ovulation!! I totally expected it to happen by now... Earlier this week I was having symptoms like mild cramping, increased sex drive, sore boobs and a little cm, but the opk that I took last night was the lightest of the whole week. It literally looked like a negative hpt! So of course I'm worrying now that I'm not going to O this month. FF says Monday is the day but I had all those symptoms and now (tmi) I'm so dry that dh and I could hardly bd last night. I had to finish before we even started so there was enough lube. We don't have any fertility friendly lubes... I don't understand! I know stress is bad but this is stressing me out... How's everyone else doing today?

User Image

9 years ago

My bf's sister broke up with her bf today, so shes coming to stay with us. I feel bad for her but I can't help but worry that my bf and I can't BD. I want an April baby so bad, but what if we can't conceive because we wont BD with her around?

Well I believe Ovulation was confirmed! O day was yesterday had the "pains" in the evening time and my temp went up from 97.42(yesterday) to 98.0(today) I even got a coverline on here which i never get. I'm feeling good about our timing we bd on cd 8,10 and 11 and Ovulated on day 12. I hope missing the actual O day won't hurt. Now for the TWW!

9 years ago

WOOT, ROSE!! Time to get bizzaaaaaayyyyy!!!!

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

9 years ago

Rose! YAY! Wishing you lots of baby dust!

Grrrrr!!!! Another negative OPK! I've been cramping all day on the right side and the middle so I thought I'd get my positive this evening for sure, but it was just as light as yesterday. What is going on? I had a little more cm today but I bought some preseed today just in case it doesn't increase. This is so opposite from last month...but then again I didn't have a good ovulation last month so maybe that's a good thing...

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo