Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Praying and hoping! Ovulated on 7/15/14 and now at 5 DPO I'm having gas, sore nipples, moodiness, hip/joint pain, and green colored stools (not sure if that counts). Really hoping and praying because just coming off of a miscarriage at 10 weeks, first time trying since then. It's been 2 months. Baby dust to all!

9 years ago

Good day ladies... this month marls 15 months ttc and it can be aggervating... Feels like weve trued everything under the sun... Last saturday I began Clearblue Advance Ovulation Predictor and got an empty circle=low fertility. Sunday I got a flashing smiling face=high fertility and monday I got a solid smile face=peak fertility along with slight spotting color brown. The rest of the week I decided to check and got all low results. Then fridsy morning had ewcm with a low test result. Very confused because yesterday morning I took opk again and recieved another solid smile face=peak fertility. Now im not sure if and when I ovulated. Anticipating a BFP since we've had 2 previous miscarriages last one was 10 months ago. Has anyone else had this issue???

9 years ago

Wishing you lots of baby dust and good luck to MissShorty and Swessels.

Mommydaddyvillareal: I cannot say that I have but I wish you lots of baby dust to you as well.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Welcome to the ladies who are just joining us! I wish you all baby dust!

mommydaddyvillarreal: I think thats why you hear a lot of people say to stop testing after the first positive. But, if you're having EWCM and got a positive result, I'd say that would have been when you ovulated.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

so we bd'd tonight. but (TMI WARNING) he couldnt stay hard and didn't finish. So, I guess Im out for april.

edit: we tried again. Hes in so much pain from working all day so he didnt finish. He said he couldnt concentrate on the pleasure because of all the pain. But I think he may have finished some (because TMI Im a little more wet down there than usual) so I hope that'd be enough.

girls. can i ask you something?

My boyfriend doesnt make me feel attractive. Whenever I want sex, i practically have to beg him. He has an excuse every time why we can't. And why he can't finish. I have to work really hard for him to get an erection. Im so afraid he's not attracted to me any more. And that im just a place holder for a girlfriend. You know? I just dont feel loved like I should. Can anyone give me advice? Am I throwing things out of proportion?

Hi everyone, this is my very first post and pregnancy community. It is so great to see that there is so much support around. I am 9dpo and am therefore hoping for an April baby.

Looking forward to sharing the next few days with you all! How is everyone feeling?? Best wishes and baby dust to you all! ("v")

9 years ago

Snowwhite:
I can't speak for everyone but in my own TTC experience I've found that DH feels a lot of pressure to perform and it can ruin the mood often. It is a reality that it eventually becomes a task more than an act of love and pleasure at times, especially when you both want a baby so bad. I think it's best to be open about how you are feeling and make sure lines of communication are open so you both know how the other is feeling. Also my DH and I work pretty opposite schedules so there are times when he's sooooo exhausted from work and ready for bed but I'm just coming home from work and ready to BD. We've actually started planning our BD schedule ahead of time for my fertile week and do all we can to try our best to stick to it. I also try to seduce him every so often during off fertile weeks just to keep things pressure free and more enjoyable and help him remember that sex can be just for fun also! And we try to switch things up--tmi positions, toys, sexy lingerie--to keep things fresh! And still.. there are times when he can't also finish.. and that does make me feel like he's no longer attracted to me sometimes but I tell him that and he does what he can to make sure I don't feel that way. Hope that helps!!

to all!

User Image

9 years ago

Notjustaprettyface: welcome and I wish you lots of baby dust on the end of your tww journey.

Snowwhite: being somewhat familiar with you and him, I feel that he does have a lot to take on. I remember you saying he is often gone from work and then he comes back and when he comes back it is time for bding. I remember saythibf this before but after a while bding starts to feel like a job and not something fun to do. There is a lot of pressure when it comes to working and if can only begin to wonder the pressure when it comes to baby making. Maybe that is what e is feeling.

But if you feel like he may not be attracted to you, definitely hold off on the bding and confirm this information. The last thing you want to do is bring a baby into a situation where your potential happiness might be effected in the long run. A baby with that type of feeling will make it worse because of how parents naturally are once a baby is born. Sure the attention will be there during the 9 months but once the baby is born you might going back to feeling the way you are.

Sit down and talk with him and see where his mind is at. Also, if it doesnt work for April then skip a May baby and go have some fun with him. Remind him about the relationship before the baby making process got introduced into it. Again it might just be the pressure of having to perform for that specific reason

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Snowwhite: I think ABaby2Love has some good advice for you here. Even if you feel like you almost crave a pregnancy/baby right now, take the time to sort things out on the home front first. If you guys are standing on shakey ground, pregnancy hormones and later on baby fatigue will do nothing to help on that situation. A baby can never be a quick fix for a relationship, so make sure you are A-OK first. If it's simply the pressure that's killing his mojo, a very common situatiuon indeed, you need to find a way around it. Maybe taking a break for a few months, maybe not telling him about ovulation or making it obvious you are BD.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo