Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Girl: Teagan Ann (Ty+Meghan=Teagan.. and Ann is my mothers middle name) Boy: Talon James (James is my father's name and both grandfathers' names) .... I really love the name Presley for a girl but the hubby doesn't like it :(

9 years ago

I love those names!!!! I love when they have a special meaning behind them. I really like Presley too, but there's too many in my area.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Soo...one of my co-workers just asked me if I was pregnant (and he has no idea that I'm ttc)

He said when he saw me earlier, my abdomen looked a little puffy. I know I gained a few pounds over the past few months, but the dress also does make me look a bit puffier.

I should be offended, but maybe it's a sign! :p

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

My dad is on a liver and kidney transplant list plus his heart is barely working. His birthday is April 18 if he makes it another year. So having this baby in April means the world to me and if a girl she will be named Kennedy after my sweet daddy Kenneth and dh grandma is from England, her name is Helena so there ya go. Kennedy Helena . Boy name I'm thinking Marshall Shane. My dh is Michael Shane.

9 years ago

Love the names!!

Chickeay- my grandpa had his heart transplant 6 years ago and is still awesome :)

9 years ago

My mom has a cute puppy names Presley because it was born on Elvis' bday and my mom is obsessed with him lol. It's cute though. DH wants a boy named after him, but will go by the middle name Jesse, and Charlie after my grandpa for a girl.

Question: Do any of you still have watery cm for a day or few after you O? Everytime I've used an opk, I get my period 15 days later, so I assume I O the day after a positive. Buuuut I'm kinda confused with my temp this morning. DH and I have BD 4 days in a row, which is kinda odd for us, sooo I'm not sure if we will again tonight. I'm working at my moms in home daycare right now, so that's sure to throw me in to ovulation if I haven't already ;)

9 years ago

I love the name topic. So I'm probably going to sound crazy here... but I have NO clue what I will name this one if we conceive. My husband has 7 including my daughter.
Veronica Janine
Vanessa Ruth
Evan Joshua
Alex Joshua
Kayden James
Adelynn Rose
Morgan Elizabeth

Morgan is ours and we had her name picked out shortly after the gender ultrasound. I wanted so bad to have both names picked out before then but couldn't come up with a boy name for the life of me. bumpin4baby I love kinley... I like kinley or kinsley for a girl but that is a long time away. My grandpa was named Clarence but was always called CJ and I think that would be a fun male name but unfortunately .... we have to agree on one... :) Oh and the count is 4 girls 3 boys... we are due for a boy!

User Image

9 years ago

Bumpin4Baby: I am planning to test for sure that morning. I never test on 9 DPO (Aug. 9th) but, if today is my O day, which I think it is, then that Saturday I will test. If it's white I will drink a couple and enjoy myself. But if it shows a faint line then I probably won't drink. But I won't have to then...I will already be on cloud 9.

tjwjtw21: I agree with the ladies here...you are one impressively strong woman to have 2 boys and try for a girl on your own. If I didn't find my Mr Right when I did I was contemplating doing that too. Good luck to you!

MaggieLA: I love the name Teagan. That is my nieces name and she is such a cutie too.

nicole2014: I too have had some watery cm. Sometime I notice ewcm but mostly it has been watery. I just know that is still considered fertile. Today seems to be that way.

mriphenburg: Wow! Nice big family. Do they all live with you or just your daughter? What's the age gap?

AFM: Feeling still a tad crampy...almost feels like a tad bit like constipation. I am sure it is ovulation. This day feels like it's just dragging by. I loved reading the names. I haven't really picked any yet. I eventually want to try and go through my family heritage books and see if there was any in there I liked first. Might try to pick one out for at least a middle name. However, if we have a boy DH & I like the name Conner. So that is a thought. For a girl I always loved the name Libby but my cousin took that name already for her daughter and it wouldn't be right to do it now...lol. I just don't want to get wrapped up in names and find out I will never have a LO to give that name to. this month changes that.

I have a couple books I want to finish reading so maybe I will focus on those in my TWW this month.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

lolo: YOU WILL GET YOUR BABY!!! Stay positive!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I took a test but it was invalid so I'm going to wait. I got a pain last night in my abdomen. I thought maybe the cramps on the 26th weren't implantation and that this pain may be in. So I have to wait a few more days. Im going to get a frer tomorrow and maybe test then.

as for names if it's a girl im going with Liliana Grace. Or Annika Rae (my mothers middle name is Rae). As for a boy I'm going with Jack Christopher (my fathers name is Christopher) or Jack Lawrence (my recently deceased grandtathers name)

I think Im going with Jack Lawrence though because if I'm pregnant this cycle I know my grandfather had a hand in it.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo