Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Thanks to everyone for the BBT info! I really appreciate it!

Good luck waiting bumpin4baby! You'll learn soon I am NOT the person who will motivate you to wait to test ;) and FX that this is your cycle!

User Image

9 years ago

Started spotting borwn today, accompanied by periode pain. I hope it´s just a regular breakthrough bleeding, but fear the little pin prick of a life might be thinking of leaving us. Time will tell, I suppose.

9 years ago

Oh no oldbiddie! Thinking sticky thoughts for you!! Keep us posted!

User Image

9 years ago

I haven't said anything about being on here to my husband yet, bc I don't want him to know how crazy I am about this, lol. Last month really made me crazy. I was so sure that I was pg. I had all the symptoms but at 7dpo I started spotting brown blood for 7 days (at first I thought it was IB), then had heavy bleeding for 3 then back to brown spotting for 3 more days. I really think I may have had a missed miscarriage. I am really trying not to go crazy with it this month, but I feel like I am already symptom spotting. Sore BB's, headache, metallic taste in my mouth, sensitive teeth, and a pulling sensation in my lower abdomen. I am going to be upset if this is a repeat of last cycle. This will be my 2nd child, I have a 4 year old daughter so I know I am capable of it. All I can do is pray about it I reckon!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thank you Marcie Pants! Last month I wasted so much money on tests it isn't funny. I really don't see this month being any different. I have zero patience! LOL! FX for you as well!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

What DPO are you Old Biddie?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

OH NO OLDBIDDIE!!! Come on little bean stick!!!!

9 years ago

I believe she is 12 DPO but got a BFP at 11 DPO.

9 years ago

Oh! Think it could be IB? FX & prayers for you old biddie!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Sticky thoughts and prayers to you OldBiddie!! We're all pulling for you and your little bean...

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo