Posts by _snowwhite_

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Vision changes in early pregnancy?

I know you can have vision changes, sometimes drastically, during pregnancy. But does anyone know if it can be ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Can you be pregnant and still have your period?

If I'm pregnant it would have happened late may. Is it possible to still have your period? I've had two period ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Could I possibly be pregnant?

last bcp was may 10. may mp was 12th. unable to take bcp until may 25th. missed a week. unprotected sex with m ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Could I possibly be pregnant?

What are the chances I'm pregnant? last bcp was may 10. may mp was 12th. unable to take bcp until may 25 ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Insomnia buddies!

For all of those ladies who can't sleep!

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

How long before internet cheapies expire?

I bought my internet cheapies in march of 2014 when I was TTC. I went to use one today and I couldn't read the ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Snowwhite missed bcp for week could she be bfp?

Hey guys! I don't know if there's anyone left who remember me but hi to everyone! I hope all my TTC buddies ha ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

waiting for june's cycle

Anyone else waiting for June's cycle?

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

can you ovulate the first cycle off bcp?

I stopped bcp on April 20th. Had my withdrawal bleed on April 25th. Waiting for ovulation now (should be five ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am. Post here if you're try for a June baby. ...

853 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago