Posts by _snowwhite_

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

its september!

so it's September, and I see my boyfriend in less than a week so we can try again. I'm excited. I feel good ab ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

waiting for september

So AF arrived just after I got that (FAINT) Positive. So guess it wasn't positive. Anyway. It's over now. But ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

Heya there girls. I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread. Post here if you're ...

1094 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Can you see a line?

http://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=53661 http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

late bfp?

Anyone had a really late BFP sometime after their AF was due? Im due today but no sign of her I've been getti ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

soft cervix?

Ive heard varying things about cervix position and texture. Ive heard that its absolutely not a symptom of pre ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

how long after suspected implantation did you get your BFP?

I suspected implantation on 10dpo, its now 14dpo. Would I be able to get a positive now?

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

severe cramping at 10dpo?

I'm cramping very badly at 10dpo. AF isn't due for another 9 days. Has anyone had this and resulting in a BFP? ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

upping the mans libido

How do you rev up a mans libido? My bf doesn't want to have sex like ever, but when he does, he doesnt stay ha ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Ways to ease AF cramps without the use of medication?

Does anyone know the best way to alleviate cramping from AF without the use of medication?

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago