Posts by _snowwhite_

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Vision changes in early pregnancy?

I know you can have vision changes, sometimes drastically, during pregnancy. But does anyone know if it can be ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Can you be pregnant and still have your period?

If I'm pregnant it would have happened late may. Is it possible to still have your period? I've had two period ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Could I possibly be pregnant?

last bcp was may 10. may mp was 12th. unable to take bcp until may 25th. missed a week. unprotected sex with m ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

How long before internet cheapies expire?

I bought my internet cheapies in march of 2014 when I was TTC. I went to use one today and I couldn't read the ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

can you ovulate the first cycle off bcp?

I stopped bcp on April 20th. Had my withdrawal bleed on April 25th. Waiting for ovulation now (should be five ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

late bfp?

Anyone had a really late BFP sometime after their AF was due? Im due today but no sign of her I've been getti ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

soft cervix?

Ive heard varying things about cervix position and texture. Ive heard that its absolutely not a symptom of pre ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

how long after suspected implantation did you get your BFP?

I suspected implantation on 10dpo, its now 14dpo. Would I be able to get a positive now?

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

severe cramping at 10dpo?

I'm cramping very badly at 10dpo. AF isn't due for another 9 days. Has anyone had this and resulting in a BFP? ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

upping the mans libido

How do you rev up a mans libido? My bf doesn't want to have sex like ever, but when he does, he doesnt stay ha ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago