Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Count me as a member. I already counted myself out for April even though Af didn't show up yet but i know that i am not trying for a May baby

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Same here! I'm not quite out for April, but I'm getting all my typical PMS symptoms, and AF is expected in about 3 days. DH will be gone this month, so no May baby for us.

9 years ago

Yay! People have joined me!
I'm sorry both of you are considering yourselves out. You're not out until the witch shows, you know.

But I'm glad I have people to wait with. HUGS!

ababy2love- I know you think you're out this month, but test anyway? I know I thought I was out the month I was pregnant.

nicole- I hope that you're not out! I hope that evil witch stays away!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Started spotting today with severe cramps seems a tad to much pain for ib so count me in for now .....update currently ttc #1 age 21

9 years ago

@snowhite were you on the may forum?

9 years ago

So spotting stop don't know if I should count this as cd 33 or cd 3 for me tested bfn still with cheapie going to to take a first response in a week or so just to ease my mind currently feeling flutters still

9 years ago

Joining in. :)

When I realized we were out for April, I basically gave up for May, as well, and so I didn't really take anything seriously this month and we didn't really try.

AF is due next Sunday, so I'll know for sure, then, but I'm hoping that June will be our month! (Probably for the best, since I won't have to miss any school!)

Me - 30; DH - 31 Married my Best Friend (10/05) Our Baby Bumblebee (10/07) (6/14)

9 years ago

Welcome everyone

xoxo yes I was on the may forum, but I didnt see my boyfriend for the month of August so I couldn't try to april. :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Count me in. If I concieve this cycle, baby is due june 2nd! Fingers crossed and baby dust to you all.

User Image

9 years ago

I'm in for a June baby. Fingers crossed for everyone to get their BFP this month.

User Image

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo