Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

721 - 730 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Hang in there Holly. It's still early!

AFM I think I Ovulated yesterday based in temp spike this am. Ovaries stopped hurting so that's good. My chart is a little confusing this cycle though because my temp was elevating a little prior to the spike. Anyone mind taking a look at my chart and give me their opinion?

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTC - looks good! At least I think so. The last few temps were under the cover line and all your other symptoms confirm yesterday as O day. FF has me at O day yesterday, but I had ovulation pain in my right side Thursday night. I had a positive opk with fmu on Thursday too. So I am going with Thursday at my O day. 8 more days to early testing.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone. New to the website and the forum.

We are TTC #2. I am now 10DPO. Have a few symptoms already. I ovulate really early in my cycle. AF only due in 8 days time. Will be testing tomorrow with Forelife Ultra (able to test 5-7 days before AF due). Hopefully I get a faint line.

A bit of history. My 1st pregnancy ended up in a miscarriage, then took 12 cycles to fall pregnant with our daughter, now 3y and 5m old. We've waited long before TTC again.

Didn't want to make to much a deal out of it, as stress was the reason we struggled to conceive previously. Still crossing my fingers for tomorrow though.

User Image

9 years ago

Mom2b-thanks for checking my chart out. FF hasn't given me crosshairs yet so I was second guessing it. Fx we buth caught our eggs!

Rika-welcome and GL!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

How many people actually experience implantation bleeding?

9 years ago

I don't remember IB with number one. Atm it's a waiting game. I'm spotting have been since last night. Cervix is medium firm and open. So not looking overly promising there. Last three days I've been craving chocolate ice cream like it's going out of fashion. Lol. AF is due Tuesday/Wednesday, so hanging out until then. It's killing me though. I swear I'm symptom spotting for the sake of it.

DD 03/2008 TTC #2 08/2014

9 years ago

I didn't have IB with #1. No spotting now either.

User Image

9 years ago

I didn't pay attention enough to know if I had implantation bleeding with DD or DS. For one thing, DD was conceived on birth control, so I definitely wasn't paying attention to it. And DS, was a surprise as well, we were not preventing, but not trying either. This is the 1st time I actually am trying and I can't believe that it's so hard!
I am thinking that it's because my rheumatoid arthritis and so I have been doing more research (yes, still doing that ALL day) and I stumbled upon the use of benedryl to quiet the histamine reaction in your uterus to help implanting. Sometimes the immune system attacks the embryo and prevents it from attaching to the uterine wall. My immune system was working overtime affecting my joints and so I figured that I would try the benedryl, figured it couldn't hurt. So I am taking 25 mg 3 x per day dpo 3-7 (might even extend that to dpo10).
I am thinking of what to add for next cycle too. (remaining very optimistic about this cycle though)
Adding soy isoflavones, evening primrose oil, and flaxseed oil. Although, since I am meeting with my Gyno on 10/24 I might just wait an extra cycle, let her do all the tests to see what the problem is.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone.
So as per usual I tested again 9dpo today.I just torture myself.
I was sure it was negative till I uploaded it to use tools.
and I think I see a faint on Inverted. Can you guys take a look? Be honest too...I could just "Want" to see one to:)
Hope your all do well!!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

So I bought some dollarama tests and used one and very negative. So tired of the BFN. I also noticed a big zit on my face which is a sign of the big fat

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo