Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 853 Replies | Last Page

RPope - right behind you girl :) June 2nd

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Yay! Cycle buddies again! Lol

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks for the support ladies! I'm excited to see what my new RE says next week.

AF has officially started this morning and is KILLING me. Come on body, as if a flood of blood flowing out of my vagina isn't bad enough, you have to add unbelievably painful cramps too? I'm sorry you're not pregnant. I promise I'm working on it. Please stop punishing me.

User Image

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

9 years ago

Glad to have you back RPope!!

Not too sure what is going on with me this time around. I had ovulation type pains last night (would be a bit early for me to ovulate). Made sure that DH and I bd'd just in case! I'm only on CD 9 (I think. Need to update my tracker). Fingers crossed for this cycle!

User Image

9 years ago

scooby - that was awesome :)

Danielle - I sometimes experience these pains and they go away and then when I ovulate they show up again.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia - yeah it will be interesting to see if they show up again. I normally ovulate on CD 16. So this would be a whole week early. But my DH's cousin told me that their OB told them that she might be more fertile at the very end of her period. So they tried that the next cycle and BAM they were pregnant. So I guess we will see what happens.

User Image

9 years ago

Well, HEY muh beauties!! I will also be trying for a June baby and as most of you know I am just getting over a miscarriage, but I have faith that this time will have a much better outcome. I love how we have stuck together all this time. The only really active boards are the ones we create (because we are awesome) LOL!

Welcome to the newbies! BTW.. There is no such thing as TMI in these boards. We share it all and I mean every little detail. It is just what we do!

Scooby: I loved that mother nature thing! I lol'd.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thanks Danielle. Glad to see your move went well, and I'm sure you're relieved that it's over. I get those pains a lot too before and after ovulation. The funny thing is, I don't think I've ever noticed any actual ovulation pain. It must be my body just gearing up. I should O next Wednesday, but I've started my opk's, so now I'm just waiting on that surge.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone! I apologize for not lurking more as a newbie, but I read all the different suggestions and methods everyone is trying and realized that my just "doing it alot" method of conception was maybe not the only choice I had, and since it's been 11 mos and that hasn't worked, maybe I should open my options up.

I started charting and have added the evening primrose oil and the baby aspirin, and I think going to try that softcup method this go round.

My DH went broke spending thousands going through round and round of IVF and fertility treatments with his ex wife (he's fine, she had a tubal reversal) and I promised him I'd never make him go through that again - so it's au naturale or not at all. It's nice to know I can do some things to help things along....Anyway, thanks!! Hopefully something will work, and it certainly can't hurt.

to all!

9 years ago

Scooby Wow, that was funny, thanks!

Basia&RPope Here's to this round gals!

Daneille I think I had O pains last night too. Same pain and same side as when I felt it last month during my CP. Hopefully it was it for us!

Bumpin I read the other board and am so glad you are feeling better. On my last day of bleeding, I felt just like the chick in Scooby's comic. But, the next day I magically felt 100% better. No bleeding, cramps, crying for no reason, nothing. Our bodies are crazay. I started TTC this month already. I know you went through more than I did, but I felt good, soooo we did it ;) I'm not entirely sure that I O'd though...

Which brings me to me. I don't know if I O'd this cycle coming off the CP. My 'fertile' CM and libido returned this week, along with my DH. I used OPKs from what I thought was CD12-CD15, but no positive. I had O pains yesterday, CD16, but didn't have time to test. Maybe I had a short surge, maybe I had the surge and O'd yesterday, maybe I won't O, we shall see!

OH, let's talk about coconut oil! My DH got new jewelry for his PA and couldn't take it out the other night, normally he does unless I'm super warmed up... We had coconut handy and used that as lube. I wasn't even thinking about TTC, but I've read that it's safe for it. Any thoughts or opinions? We smelled nice after, lol

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo