Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Marcie: Thank you for the hug!! to you!!

Holly: It is not easy, but you learn to deal with it a little better with time.. How long have you been TTC?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Hope you all had a good weekend!

ttcmy#2: Welcome!

piscesmama: DH & I were diagnosed with the same thing. Thankfully the meds worked. Welcome back and hope this is your month.

mrshas0401: Awww, so sorry arrived. That happened to me the month of our anniversary too. Sucks I know. Hang in there. Hopefully, this next month will be your month.

DanielleH13: So sorry the got you too! When it's that short it makes me question as well. When it's that short I tend to take my cheapies and test...just to put my mind at ease. Good luck next month!

marcie_pants: Hope your doctors office gets back to you very soon. The wait is terrible, I know. Hang in there sweetie.

spartiechic: for you this month. It's amazing what we put ourselves through to get what we want.

heatherforever: If your is due on Sat. I would test either Thurs morning or even Friday morning. From what I have been told it is OK to still drink this early on, something about the cells not feeding off you yet. I mean most women who aren't trying don't realize they are PG until well after AF is due. And they are always getting drunk. So how I see it is enjoy yourself at your wedding and have a GREAT time!!!

Babynumber3forme: Stress can definitely screw with your cycle. It can either bring AF on right away or push it off and even make it very sporadic. That happened to me a while back. I had such a rough time of it one month that when AF came it was so on & off it lasted for 10 days being on & off. It was terrible. So sorry arrived for you. for next month.

Bumpin4Baby: Aww, you are so sweet and I sure hope it is my month.

It's so annoying when you see very faint lines and be spotting. I truly hope that your spotting is IB and not AF. It's promising to see a test where you don't have to keep staring at it until you get line eye and hope that it's a possible positive...lol.

Holly860: You never know this morning might've been still good. for you.

The best distractions I use is this site and tapping with you ladies as well as read a book. Someone mentioned it last month to start reading a book and your not allowed to test until it's done. However, I kinda suck at that but the reading a good book keeps you busy and your mind off of it, a bit.

AFM: I still have an achy low back. And fighting another slight headache but it comes and goes. I also have slight waves of nauseousness. Hoping these are going signs. We will see. The nauseousness might been because I hadn't eaten yet today. Now that I am eating hopefully that will feel better. My boobs also feel a tad sore. More sensitive than anything.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Thanks lolo! I am well out of the window for IB. I know it is the witch just easing on in. She really needs to hurry the heck up already. I caved and used my last FRER to be sure and it was a BFN.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I am in my TWW. Currently 5dpo, although I never had a peak on my fertility monitor (have used it for 5 months). I have been temping, and this is my first cycle actually TTC since April of this year (MMC in 3/2014, 11/2013 and 9/1/2013). I have since had surgery to remove polyps which my RE believes is what caused my 3 mcs. I am already wanting to POAS! I won't be able to symptom spot as I am also on progesterone since 3dpo. FX! Baby dust to all of you!!!

9 years ago

koulog: Sorry for all your losses and welcome to the group! Don't give in to POAS just yet, hang in there. FX that this is your month!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I won't :). Don't want to waste money. I do plan on testing early but the earliest for me has been 10dpo. 9dpo was a Squinter. We will see if I last till 10 :)

9 years ago

Bumpin4Baby: Awww, I would have caved too though. Well, I hope AF hurry's up too then so you can start your next cycle all fresh and ready.

koulog: Welcome! You and I are about on the same day. FF has me down at 4 DPO but originally they said 5 DPO. So I put 5 for here and we will see. I know how you feel I wish I could test and see something right away...lol. Earliest I have ever tested was at 9 DPO but that was because I had plans and wanted to see where I was at. Otherwise it's typically at 10/11 DPO.

So sorry to hear of your losses. My friend had polyps which caused her some extremely painful AF's. She wasn't even TTC at the time and literally just a few months after she had them removed she got pregnant. Hope that's the case for you too! Maybe it will happen sooner since you are TTC.

AFM: I still feel the same as I did earlier. I really pray these are good signs. I just can't help but feel like it's too early to be thinking these are positive pregnancy signs. And that it's all in my head.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Well, is here. I'm surprisingly even-keeled about it. Perhaps I got all of my tears out this weekend. Then again, perhaps I'll sob some more. Who knows.

User Image

9 years ago

hey everyone :D. I had AF 2nd of sept. have had cm to what i thought was my AF very ealry light pink, then to brownish have had AF like pain on n off all month have spewed a fews time. Feel sick at odd time. more tired then normal. have had like 6 BFN tests :( not sure whats going on really have never a month like this before. I dont no when or if i ovulated just had the "spotting" round the 16-18th. Still hoping i have a chance but i dont no. Couple more days till i will test again. Good luck to everyone :D

9 years ago

So sorry Marcie. Fx next month is your month!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo