Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

771 - 780 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Pretty well...I tested CD 19, 22, 24, 25, 27, 28 all on FRER.
Blue test on CD 31
All negative.
That test was again FRER on CD 33.

Ovulation was possibly (didn't chart) CD 18.
I know a lot of the early ones were waaay too early now in hindsight...

9 years ago

Thank you for the warm welcome!! I've never been on one of these boards or forums before so this is all new to me.

Lozzaa - Congratulations!!!

Hang in there everybody! I'm sure the TWW is a very anxious time for all of us. I have tried to stay calm and positive this time. But now that I'm at 9 DPO it's getting a bit more difficult. I had my husband buy enough dollar store tests yesterday so I could take one everyday until 14 DPO. :) Of course, today's was a BFN. But there is still hope until AF arrives so don't give up. With our first (not counting miscarriages) I didn't find out until 8 weeks and that was testing every week! The second was at 5 weeks and the third was at 3 weeks. Each baby develops at different rates so it's hard to say when that BFP will show up. Just know your baby will be given to you at the perfect time, although it's not always what we think as the perfect time. :) Good luck!! I'm looking forward to hearing about your BFP's soon.

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

I caved and POAS this morning and of course it was a BFN, but I am not getting upset about it. I am only 8dpo possibly 7dpo. So I am going to hold off testing again until Sunday. With how emotional I was yesterday, DH thinks that I am, but I am thinking it just pms and the release of all the stress of this cycle.

User Image

9 years ago

@jem cycle buddies I od the 29 last af was the 23 now I'm 11 dpo today

9 years ago

CD 11 and just discovered EWCM already! I have been getting a little bit of cramps too. Sure hope we don't miss the egg..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi everyone!

Mom2bx3: I caved too today and got a BFN too but I've never gotten a positive this early (even at 11 dpo) I've just been feeling so different I thought I would at least see what happened. GL to you!

xoxocouture: Hi cycle buddy! How are you feeling?

AFM: Still feel the same today except not feeling hardly any cramping. My LP is usually 11 days so we'll see if shows up or not tomorrow. At this point, I don't feel like she's knocking at my door....

Hope everyone else is feeling great and having a great day!

!!!

9 years ago

Get goin Bumpin4Baby!!! Haha!

9 years ago

jem: Oh girl, trust me.. It is on tonight, haha!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Lol. Good luck Bumpin. Fingers crossed.

User Image

9 years ago

Mom2b-hang in there a few more days! Fx for BFP's!!!

GO BUMPIN! Catch that egg!

AFM- 7 DPO...symptom spotting,or I should say lack there of. I am comparing this cycle to the one in June when I got my BFP (that one ended in miscarriage) and I had so many symptoms so easy with that cycle. This cycle I don't really have much if anything. Had creamy CM up until a couple days ago and my BBS kinda hurt. I remember being so so tired before I got my BFP too but this time I was exhausted for a couple days earlier in the week but that has passed now too. Augh...I just wanna know if we are Positive or not! I don't do well with the unknown. Might buy some dollar store tests to start taking Monday just for the heck if it. I will be 10 DPO by then.

Sticky baby dust everyone!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo