Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 853 Replies | Last Page

I am so so so sorry Marcie.... I can't imagine how that feels. We're all here for you.

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks RPope. I know it's not over until AF shows her face, but there's no other explanation for my + turning into a -

Just going to hide in my house and not talk to anyone today.

User Image

9 years ago

Yeah I understand. Just try to relax and stay positive. At least now you know it can happen. That should give you a little hope. Message me if you want to talk. Relax with hubby and try to enjoy your weekend.

User Image

9 years ago

I'm so sorry, Marcie. That sucks.

Gemma, congrats!

Everyone else, thanks for all the support and I know bffs are in all your future.

AFM, I got two very dark lines this morning...no doubt at all!

I used evening primrose oil and baby aspirin before o, opks, bbt and softcups during o, and progesterone cream after. I highly recommend the softcups inserted right after BDing and kept in for 12 hrs. I did it three times the week before o, when looks were almost positive. Trying for a girl so we didn't do it on o day.

Now I just want too keep this little bean in here....

9 years ago

Marcie - I am so sorry :( take a day off from everything... do whatever you want to do. Hugs girl. We are here to support you.

Congrats girls who got BFPs.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Marcie-I'm so sorry u got a BFN :(. I hate them! But it sounds like your not out yet though. Fx for u but if AF is going to come hopefully she comes soon so you can start the next cycle.

Calvingirl-congrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

I'm so sorry Marcie, I had a cp in May and I know exactly how you;re feeling :( Message me if you ever want to talk. Wish I could give you a huge hug right now.

9 years ago

So sorry marcie. I also have had that happen and so I know the feeling of wanting to just not have to talk to anyone.

On the other hand, congrats to gamma and Calvingirl! Best of luck in your 9 month journey! Keep us posted!

Afm, I have not tested and I am afraid to. I don't feel pregnant anyway so I think it's a waste of money to test. I am still testing opks daily and the line is getting darker but it's still lighter than the control line. CD 33. If I didn't use opks I would probably be going insane wondering why I am so late, so I like that using opks helps me to know that my body is just messed up and not waiting around for AF to start. I know that if I do get a positive opk I am going to wonder if it's positive because of o or because of pregnancy.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

maman_in_15: I'm very impressed that you can just wait it out.

lsgc13: Sorry I don't see it in the pic of your test. But hope it gets darker for you. Hang in there!

gemmalou79:

jjgibson: I am still holding out hope for you! Hopefully the cramps subside really soon.

marcie_pants: I am so sorry you got a BFN. I don't blame you, I would be hiding out inside too. Hoping it was a bad test.

calvingirl: I also used softcups this month. it worked. Hope you get your girl...I too would love to have a girl but at this point I am not picky.

AFM: FF gave me my crosshairs on Wed...just like I thought. CTP didn't catch that. That could be due to not having a +OPK...not sure though. So if I go with FF that puts me at 3DPO.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

congrats GEMMA!!!

I'm so sorry Marcie! HUGS!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo