Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 853 Replies | Last Page

RIGHT! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin..my cycle was a mess right after my miscarriage. In fact, my last cycle was my first real cycle after the MC. It took about 6 weeks for me to get a period. So yours is probably just a little messed up yet. One thing I heard was people can be more fertile after miscarriage so hopefully that's the case with u!! I hate the last week of the TWW! It's a giant mind game. Sticky baby dust!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

On another note...anyone know why this stupid ticket is showing up twice? It's bugging me, lol.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TT: I am only seeing it once, LOL. I am sure that my cycle is messed up. I am praying that it is true that you are more fertile right after a MC. I had an abundance of EWCM the 8-12 with the most being on the 10th (I could stretch it almost 2 inches) and also had O pains that day. I am sure that doesn't mean that I necessarily O'd that day, but that is what I have been going by. We Bd'd every other day that week and both Saturday and Sunday mainly just for fun, lol. I really, really hope it worked..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Lolo1176 and others, I also used softcups for the first time this cycle after BD'ing. Didn't tell DH about it either. His ex wife had fertility issues and they went all the way to IVF unsuccessfully, so this whole process is bringing up bad memories for him.

I'm trying to keep him stress free and mindset of NTNP, while I secretly am taking all the supplements and doing the necessary little helps. His tests came all out great so I know it's not him, and I'm much older so it's on my side anyway.

Yeah, but excusing myself to pee and then putting one of those softcups in carefully not missing anything and then hoping he doesn't want a second round is always a fun little risk lol. We'll see if it pays off. He's so excited though - every time I have so much as a small headache (no matter what part of my cycle I'm in) it's all, "Are you pregnant? Are you sure?"...

Sorry for all the AFs that seem to be sneaking up...and BFPs are in the near future!

9 years ago

callmequirky: Welcome back! I did see a shadow but I honestly can't tell. I would try to test again with FMU.

Basia30: I hear ya on the beer. I have come to the conclusion in the past couple months that I am allowing myself to have a beer or glass of wine even in my TWW until I see that positive. I am so tired of the constant disappointment. That might change once I start doing IUI. But how I see it it's not like I let myself get drunk. One or 2 drinks won't hurt anything until I know for sure. That being said once I start my TWW I tend to go back and forth with my thoughts...lol

Bumpin4Baby: Still holding out lots of hope for you!

TTClate30's: Ticket? Not sure what you mean by that.

calvingirl: I am very open and honest with my feelings and what I am doing for TTC with my DH. And when he saw the softcups he found it fascinating that I was using it and is hoping it helps. But in the beginning I had made a comments about me trying to use them last month but he was just like, "well ok." But showed no interest. So when I tried it, I put them in while I was still in bed propped up on the pillow. After attempting to put it in on Sat night I realized it's much easier waiting a few minutes until you aren't as slippery when injecting it...lol. It took me 3 tries to put it in that night and DH just kept laughing at me...talk about awkward having him watch me while I was putting it in. So maybe it is best to sorta keep it from them. I now just wait till DH is headed to the bathroom to take a quick rinse off in the shower, then I inject it in. I have the softcups in my bedside drawer so I don't even have to get up. FX'd this works!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Thank you Lolo! I am just guessing, but I thought TT was talking about the ticker.. LOL. GL to you!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I got my wondfo's in the mail today. The other ones I was using were giving me false positives/evaps. I really think AF is coming soon. I will know for sure by Friday or Sat depending on how long this cycle wants to be.
I've never tried the soft cups, but maybe I'll give them a go next month :) So you just put them in right after bd? How long does it stay in? Sorry for all the q's haha

9 years ago

Hey count me in...14dpo, two negative tests, two days late, cycle of 25 days, lp is 13 i think. Sending baby dust to all. This time its really special... When my test comes back positive i will be due on my birthday!

9 years ago

Whew. Just took my bra off for the day and it's like my boobs gained 5 lbs each!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo