Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Good morning!

Basia - for good news from your test!

Marcie - I actually liked having a month where I wasn't so focused on TTC. I understand the feeling of if it happens, it happens, if not, on to next month!

Bookish -

RPope - YAY!

Nicole - I hope that was it for us! I will know for sure whether it was ovulation in the next few days.

Welcome to the newbies!

For anyone else I missed -

This month will be the month of for all!

User Image

9 years ago

Danielle-- yeah, it's really nice! DH came into the bedroom all frenzied this morning and was like "I forgot! I can't have my SA on Thursday! This week's the week!" and I was all like "eh." :) He was totally confused but then on board once I explained it to him. So probably no June baby for us, but July's ok too! I mean, who doesn't want to be 9 months pregnant in the hottest month of the year? ;)

User Image

9 years ago

Marcie - lol!! Maybe you'll get lucky and July will be like this year. (Well it was nice here on the east coast).

User Image

9 years ago

Danielle-- haha true! This year August was way worse! :)

User Image

9 years ago

Man, July and August here in south Texas are brutal! But I'll suck it up ;)

I'm really trying to stick with this temping thing, at least until I'm sure I ovulated. I know I started late because i honestly thought we were out for this round, but DH surprised me by coming home early. I think I O'd late CD16 or early CD17. I didn't have time to use the OPK... Can anyone look what i do have on my chart and let me know what you think?

9 years ago

Nicole, It does look like you ovulated most likely on CD16.
The (-) OPKS that you posted in your chart are those really negative ones or did you say that you did not test?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia: They were actually negatives. I was swamped at work the rest of the week.

9 years ago

hm... I would expect to see a positive before O day or 2 days before.
Unless you basically did not catch the surge. Some women have very short LH surge and if you only test once a day they might not see it.

Still based on your chart I would guess CD#16.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Yea that's what I would expect too, but there has been a cycle where I surged twice a couple of days apart and O'd the day of the 2nd surge. Or like u said I didn't catch it. Which is why I'm getting advice from the savvys :)

9 years ago

Hey girls. So I finally told my mother that I was TTC about a week ago. She completely ignored the conversation and went out without mentioning it.

Last night I stayed at my parents place, and I wasnt feeling very well so I slept in really late (4pm). Mom came and woke me up screaming about how I was sleeping too much etc. (that I can understand). but then she said "you think you need a baby! they get up at 5am!" I know she wasnt trying to hurt me she was just angry I was sleeping in. But it really bothered me. The only acknowledgement of my TTC journey is to yell at me?

Oh well. Shes much more pleasant now. So I guess were going back to ignoring it.

How is everybody? I havent really been around. But it september and in about a week I see my lovely boyfriend!! I dont know if we're trying this month (hes really stressed about money) but I'm coming into a job (I have a typing test tomorrow to see if Im qualified). So there will be much more money coming in soon.

Plus, his daughter is home. I dont know how were gonna manage Baby Dancing with her around. We'll have to wait until after she's gone to bed I guess.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo