Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Babynumber3- I have never heard of "Irish twins!" That's funny

Bumpin- Yup, and you had much more hcg in your system than I. Also, I felt like I was O'ing on CD12, but according to my temps it was more like CD17... Hope you caught it either way and you'll get a bfp soon!

Lolo- Hope you caught it too!! A few years ago, I woke up one morning and None of my pants fit! I had slowly gained about 10lbs in a year too. I think mine was from graduating college and not having to "hike" to class (our school was built on a fault line...genius) and a lot of social eating. It's amazing how it just creeps on. The good thing is, now you're aware and hopefully can make some adjustments to either maintain or lose. It's tough being an adult woman with a busy schedule in today's world. But keep your head up girl, most of us have been there!

9 years ago

Fingers crossed for all you ladies!! TWW is making me crazy lady!! I tested again today and I think it's positive, but at this point I have such bad line eyes I don't know. Image is posted...let me know what you all think!

Me-32 Married 2009 DS 2012 TTC #2

9 years ago

Lolo: the loss/difficulty maintaining erection is definitely new. His lack of sex drive is new too. I hope both are because he's just exhausted and depressed and not because of a medical condition. I'll give him the month to adjust to a new job and better sleep. If he's still having problems I'll suggest looking into medical problems. I wonder if it's effecting the sperm?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks once again Ladies for your advise and support.

I tested this morning 12DPO and on 2 internet dip test

but on a freedom test a very very faint - but it was too faint even to come out on the picture but I definitely seen it.

not sure what to think really I will test again tomorrow if dosent show up in the mean time.

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Count me in! Fingers crossed for June babies! I was out last month BC my Dr wanted me to go for an HSG. Everything came back clear . I'm now 2 dpo, let the wait begin...

Good luck ladies!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

I got a very faint positive on FMU at 4am after a 5 hr old I guess (I pee a lot at night so its' difficult.) But I didn't trust my sleepy eyes at 4am although it was very plainly there at 7am.

I wasn't sure if it was another evap so I took one again at 730am (SMU) and it was stark white at the 10 min mark. So if there is any HCG in my system, it's very little and only showing up when pee is very concentrated. I'm going to try to hold it for 5 hrs here at work and take a FRER at lunch to see.

I didn't take pics of any of these - the pics on my profile are from last month and you can see how they fooled me into false hope last month so I'm very wary.

Two dark lines. That's what I want to see. But I'm still 5 days from AF, so plenty of time.

9 years ago

Good morning beauties!

Nicole: We have done A LOT of BD this month, so I really hope you are right, but I feel like Af is knocking..

ano: It was really hard to tell for me. It kinda looked like an evap but I could be wrong. I couldn't tell if the line was pink. FX that it really is a BFP!

calvingirl: I am always seeing lines when I get to this point in the game. I have had a couple faints for sure but BFN after and also have had 2 evaps so far. FXFU!!

snow: My DH went a while with having no sexual desire at all. Even now that he has been wanting to BD more, he has a hard time keeping an erection after he gets off. (At this point, I am just happy that he is releasing the spermies!)

lolo: You are welcome and to you too!!

gemma: don't it just drive you some kind of crazy when you get to the very end of the TWW? I hope you get your true BFP soon!!

AFM: Another ugly . I am still cramping here and there and still getting tons of creamy CM. boobs are more sore than they have been, but I feel like AF is knocking.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Here here Bumpin I am with you crazy is not the word!! I have done absolutely nothing today but obsess over it which is very unlike me as I haven't tested in over a year. I hope it's for us and not

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

gemma: I did really good this time up til Monday and I took that first test and couldn't stop after that!! It truly is an addiction!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Well I have just bought 2 more lol but digital ones this time so no confusion. I am going to wait till morning now for fmu but the only thing is I get up so many times in the night I am not sure it's concentrate enough!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo