Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! I'm new here and this is my first post (still trying to learn the ropes of this site lol). I'm hoping to be expecting a June baby too! I'm about 9 dpo today. I'll be testing this weekend/early next week. Been having loads of symptoms so I've got my FC for ! Lots of and to all you ladies!!!

9 years ago

Bumpin4baby: I missed you too. How is everything going with you? I kept up with your post.

Update: I thank God that I am not currently pregnant. I don't know how I would be going through my current downfall expecting a child. No nothing is wrong with future dh. He has been amazing and helpful throughout my whole process. I had to leave my previous location so DS and I are at a shelter. My fiancé wants to help so bad but I feel wrong allowing him to help too much especially when he is going through his own things. Nothing as bad as I of course. I didn't even tell him I was going to a shelter. When he found out he was mad that I didn't come to him of course but he forgave me and got over it and I told him that this is what I need to do at the moment and that all I need from him is support. He doesn't like it but I am pretty head strong. Well ladies pray for me if you can.

I will go back ttc when I am a bit more settled into my own place and I feel that everything is secure. Luckily my job is patient with me during this process. I will be on here a lot often so prepare for long paragraphs like these. Not about me of course but responding to everyone else's posts.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

@Ababy2love *Hugs* I'm so sorry you're going through all this! I will definitely be praying for you! Just remember that seasons change and it won't stay winter forever. I'll be praying that spring comes quickly for you. Stay strong!

9 years ago

Christine thankies, I really appreciate it. Your words of wisdom made me feel a bit better. I really do hope that Spring comes soon. It just happened so suddenly. I think God was looking out for me which is why I did not end up pregnant due to actively ttc. Things happen for a reason I guess.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ababy - I hope your life gets on track very quickly and you can TTC :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

ABaby2Love I am thinking of you and your DS and I hope that you get things back on track soon.

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Ababy-

I've got the oh so familiar cramps and back ache. Bummer. for everyone else!!

9 years ago

Holy cow this board got busy!!

Welcome to the newbies!

Ababy - so sorry to hear you are going through a rough time. But you have a very good outlook on it. I hope that things start turning around for you very soon.

Nicole - sorry to hear that AF may be coming. for you!

Gemma - for you! I'm going to try to wait until later next week to test myself.

RPope - I agree with the hurting boobs. They don't hurt all the time but I never have sore boobs leading up to AF so I'm hoping its a good sign!

Lolo - I felt like I ovulated on CD 8 this cycle too. I normally don't ovulate until CD 16 which is why I have such a big gap between possible dpo. I felt it on both days. You may want to start your EOD BDing tonight just in case you O soon!!

10 years - Really hoping your new doctor is better and helps you figure out what could be going on.

AFM, I'm either 14 dpo or 7 dpo. Not sure. But I'm going to try to wait to test based on the 7dpo just in case. That way I can hopefully avoid seeing a BFN! I really feel like we are going to get our BFP this time! And I really feel like it is going to be based on the 14dpo because my stepson told me last month that he really wanted his sibling to be born near his birthday. He actually said he wouldn't mind sharing his birthday with his sibling. If I did ovulate on CD 8 then I would be due May 29 I believe. His birthday is May 31. He has wanted us to have a baby since him and my DH proposed to me. I want to give him a sibling so bad!

User Image

9 years ago

RPope84: It's strange...my boobs have been hurting too and I haven't even O'd yet. I can't seem to explain it. I hope that means I am gearing up to O. Even if it is early for me.

Ardency: So sorry arrived. But glad you found us here in the June board. Hope this is your month

Ms.Meg: Welcome and . Hope it's a true

gemmalou79: I am always impressed with those of you who can wait till after AF is considered late to test. I don't have that kind of patience...lol. I can typically hold off till maybe 12DPO. &

Christine23: Welcome and

Ababy2love: Aww sweetie, I am so sorry you are going through a tough time. It's lucky you have such an understanding man in your life. I'm impressed with your positive outlook on it. Just know we are all here for you if you need to vent.

nicole2014: Aww sorry, hope it's not

DanielleH13: Oh yea, that's right you did have a big gap. Hmmm. I wish I could start our EOD BD tonight but sadly DH works tonight and then he needs his sleep in the morning. Then as soon as he gets up we have to go to the store to get groceries and then we pick up the kids. He also hurt his back (but that is starting to feel a bit better) so I told him we had to DTD on Sat night after we drop the kids off. This way it gives his back a bit more time to heal. And also so his spermies can build up for Sat night too. But I do wish he was back on days so we could have started tonight. I am starting my OPK's tomorrow morning as well. And I am going to try temping as well...lol. If for some reason it shows a positive OPK in the morning then I will tell him we have to do it before shopping but I would prefer to wait til Sat. Poor DH is going to be really sore from working all night with his sore back.

I do hope this is your month.

AFM: I didn't sleep well last night. So tired today because of it. And I am fighting a slight headache to top it off. I blame this weather. My Chiropractor this morning said it very well could be. Mentioned a pressure drop and that they are forecasting some pretty nasty storms this weekend. After effects of Hurricane Odile. FUN . But that would make a lot of sense for how I am feeling.

This is our weekend with the kids so, I am off work tomorrow. Really looking forward to sleeping in. :)

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

nicole: FX it's not AF, it is still a little early isn't it?

Ardency: Sorry the witch caught you!

Ms. Meg: Welcome and FX that it's a sticky bean!

Christine: Welcome & FX!

RPope: Sore Boobs here too! Wish it wasn't also an AF symptom..

Ababy: Bless your heart.. I am saying a prayer for you right now. I hate that you are going through such a terrible time. I love your enthusiasm, but if BF wants to help you should let him. Afterall, you are working to build a family TOGETHER. Thick and thin, dear. Praying that everything works out for you.

lolo: Happy Bd'ing! I loved the windmill story, that is really cute!

AFM: 8DPO today! 5 days until testing. I have noticed that I have been urinating more frequently the last 2 days, along with the sore bbs, loads of CM, having twitching in the uterus area, and also sensitive gums/teeth. So ready to test!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo