Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 853 Replies | Last Page

I am going to go ahead and take the second test tomorrow and will post a picture. Hopefully another day and FMU will give me a darker result. If it seems to be darker, I will confirm with a digital on Friday morning. Wish me luck! Baby dust to all!

9 years ago

Hello ladies again :) I am at 10 dpo! I tested using the first response at 10pm and it came out negative : / and my af is not due this Sunday too... Maybe I tested too early?????

9 years ago

Oppps I meant not due until this Sunday (af)...

9 years ago

6DPO today.
Feeling very crampy.....worried its AF.....gah! so frustrating.
Only thing is I checked my cervix this morning and its super high, I cant even feel it. Creamy white CM.
So keep !
I really don't want to go to work this morning. I am a nurse working L&D, last time my period started in the middle of a delivery....thanks universe.
Hope everyone has a fabulous morning.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Took the.other test this morning using FMU . It appears that it has darkened up. Don't want to get too excited just yet so I think.I.will confirm with a digital tomorrow. I uploaded the test. Let me know what y'all think. Good luck to all testing this week. 12 dpo today

9 years ago

Something weird is going on.
Had watery/EWCM Cd 30 to 35. Got a positive opk on 35 but it was just barely matched to the control line. CM dried up the next day. Now today, CD 38, I got a dark positive opk but cm is sticky...would it be worth it to BD just incase? Pretty sure that CM wouldn't be effective for the swimmers.

What do you think?

[url]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test321513[/url]

User Image

9 years ago

Heatherforever, CONGRATS!! That, my dear, is a solid positive! Good luck on the digital, but it looks really good.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!
Just joining the conversation. DH and I are TTC #2. Been trying since January. Had a chemical in June. I'm 35 yrs old and hopeful but... Eh, you know... I just want it to work! Just had a pos OPK last two days so today I'm 1DPO....

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Heather forever-congrats! Looks positive to me!

Mom2b-I would BD anyway. I like to Errr on the side of caution. I'm getting frustrated with my ovulation this month because it looks like I'm O'ing late. I would expect to O tomorrow but I'm not getting a positive OPK yet. I use CB easy advanced to I should get a blinking smiley by now. I'm taking clomid this month vas things have been a little messed up since my MC in July so maybe I'm just late. As long as I Do finally ovulate I will be happy. Hopefully I'm just producing a nice strong egg.

Teamsuperbaby-welcome and good luck!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

heather: GIRL.. There isn't any guessing by looking at that beautiful BFP! CONGRATS!!! I am over the moon for ya! :)

mom2be: I would BD anyway. Why not have a little more fun? :)

Welcome Dee & Team!! GL & FX!!

LOLO: I hear ya dear and so does he! FX!!

Holly: could be implantation!! FX!!

TT: How are you doing today?

AFM: CD3 and bleeding like a stuck hog. Not cramping too bad, so that is good! I am so over AF already! I am ready for the fun part, LOL! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo