Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

651 - 660 of 853 Replies | Last Page

thanks to who said hello :D woke with cramps this morning so hopefully not AF!!! FX anyway. going to toilet every second to check but nothing thankgod!! boobs look a little veiny today remember with my last preg in june they went veiny like that to (had mc at 6 weeks) so hoping :D not due till tomorrow havent done a test for a few days but im gonna try n wait till friday will be one day late lol. So sick of seeing BFN makes me feel flat afterwards :( i just feel so different this month and the things that have happened are a first for me. Good luck to everyone baby dust to you all. Hoping to see some BFP!!!

9 years ago

Angelbaby24: Welcome! I am about he same DPO as you 5/6 DPO. Not quite sure which day. Sunday would make it your 10 DPO that is the typical day most women start testing because they can usually see a faint or very faint positive. But even then it is considered early.

macarla:

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies. to you all to!
When is everyone due to test?
I have a ways to go!!
I have been really irritable today so worried its my pre AF moods.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Hola everyone... Popping in to check on everyone. So sad that the witch got a few of you. Marcie I definitely suggest testing if it was only three days. Good luck

Yaaaaaay, I am so glad bumpin & lolo are still in the running. fx ladies.

Welcome newcomers. It is a pleasure having you. I read all of your post. I just couldn't reply as fast.

Anyone heard from snowwhite? Hope all went well w/ the baby dancing.

Congrats to all the bfp's. Oh my... I am so jealous.. Ughhh... I wish I was in a position where I could ttc. However, I wouldn't want to bring a baby into my situation at this point...

Ohhhhhh I miss you guys so much. I constantly read to keep updated on everyone. It is just so hard to reply w/ work, my appointments, home searching. Ughhhhh

AFM: so no I have not been ttc as noted before. A bundle of joy would make me happy right about now but also make me sad because I do not feel ready to bring in another life. I feel bad that my son is going through this.

However, good news is that my heart has always been writing so I am thinking of starting a blog or writing for a magazine/newspaper about either my situation or to bring to light the other individuals in my situation and don't have it so focused on me. There is so much material and it almost saddens me of the unfair treatment that many receive. In addition, the amounts of people who try to take advantage of certain programs that are available without an ounce of trying to do it for themselves is ridiculous.

Well I wish all of you bfp's and to the ones who have them I wish you sticky vibes and a happy and healthy 9 months

User Image User Image

9 years ago

im out AF arrived :'( cant stop crying so thought this month was different oh well back to the if it happens happens feeling cant do this all again. Well done to all the BFP i hope there is more to come!! thanks everyone and good luck :)

9 years ago

Macarla so sorry the witch showed up :(. Hugs

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Sorry to hear that Macaria!
That darn
I am hoping next month is your month!!!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies,
Been a bit of a lurker, so I thought I would post.
This is my first cycle TTC, so not too crazy yet (but I have been pretty crazy, who knows how I'm going to get a couple of cycles in??)
AF was 7th Sep, so I'm up to cycle day 25. We've been BDing every 2-3 days, more in the fertile time. O was probably about 10days ago, or maybe only 7, didn't track it that much. Hopefully with all the BDing something should have stuck??
Trying not to obsess about symptoms, but had lower back pain for a couple of days. Was a bit nauseous at points.
Tested a couple of times (probably too early ;) and will test again either Fri or Sun...
Baby dust to all!

9 years ago

thanks all means alot :D xx werid having AF when still "feel pregnant" prob just all in my head!! sucks being female sometimes lol. Baby dust to everyone :D

9 years ago

Well a little update. I went to the dr. This afternoon and my ursine test was negative, so I took a blood test fingers crossed it comes back positive. Kind of frustrated with my dr as he didn't acknowledge any of the pain I've been having. Blood test results should be in in the afternoon tomorrow!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo