Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Bumpin your signs are very promising :) Good luck... we will be finding out soon.
My spotting is very light. Basically my CM has a pinkish color. I can see that much better if I use a tampon to check what is going on in there ;) on CD#5 after I BD wih husband there was much more blood but since then there is just a bit of it. I keep having on and off cramps today so I am not sure what it is going on. I guess I will find out soon. No PMS or pregnancy symptoms for me other then spotting and cramps.
I will not be surprised if my boobs get sore from me touching them and checking if they are sore or not LOL I keep squeezing them haha

welcome new girls :)

and lots of

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hoping for a June, 2015 baby! Fingers crossed! 10 dpo today, trying to wait until Tuesday (14 dpo) to test.

9 years ago

TTClate30's I want to hold off until Monday but the suspense is already killing me so I may end up testing tomorrow.

I keep thinking that my AF has arrived and I go and check and it's just regular CM, which in and of itself is weird for me.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Basia: Thanks, I sure hope they are. I keep prodding my bbs too. I'm suprised they aren't bruised by now, LOL. Sounds like your spotting is nothinga nd probably is just bc of the sex. FX! :)

wantsbaby: Welcome! There are a few of us testing on Tuesday as you are. I will be 13 DPO. FX that we all get BFPs!!

AFM: Ya know, this is going to be one tricky cycle since I won't know when to expect AF. I have heard that some women take months to get AF after a MC. To be quite honest, I hope it is actually 9 months from now. If I don't get a BFP this month or an AF, it will really have me thrown off.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

bumpin4baby I have my fx for you. Giving you lots of baby dust

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Hi Margie! Fx for u. The CM sounds like a good sign. When I was pregnant a couple months back I had lots of cm before my BFP

Basia and Bumpin..I have been squeezing my BBS the last several days. Making me laugh! Mine have been sore so I have no reason to be squeezing them. I guess for reassurance, lol.

Wantsbaby and AFM..I am also hoping to test Monday or Tuesday. I'm also confused because my recent MC has messed up my cycle.

Hope we see some BFP's and sticky June baby's!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Lol at all the boob squeezing as I have being doing it too only mine are not sore when I squeeze them but are the rest of the time esp along the sides :))

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

You know what I miss about life before ttc? Ok this is silly but I miss peeing and just dropping the paper in the toilet without inspecting it. Lol. My DH thinks I'm nuts when I do this.... Oh the good ole days...

User Image

9 years ago

Dont have time to reply to everyone right now but I will! Promise!

ababy2love: thanks for the support girlie. We've been together a year. His baby girl lived in another province with her mother since I came on the scene. But she's spending this school year with dad. So, she's been home a month. My BF moved since she was gone, so shes getting used to a new home. And a new school. and her dad has crazy hours right now (he works nights, so her uncle has been staying with them to get her up for school and to bed on time) so its a lot to get used to. So i dont blame her for not wanting to meet me straight away. Its just another thing to get used to.

OPK this morning was negative. Still have EWCM. but when I collected CM from my cervix it was sticky. Not sure whats going on with my CM, thats for sure. I hope it holds off until sunday. maybe even monday.

My BF got a new job! He's working from home now! He starts in a week. Im so excited for him! He's hated his job at the grocery store for so long now. He was a manager, but they made him step down because he "wasnt running the department well enough" when really they just didnt train him. so he started working nights, which were too hard on him. The hours were atrocious. Then they kept taking hours away from him. so he needed a new job. so yay! and I start in october. we're both going to be working from home. Which is going to be odd when I move down there. haha. Odd for his daughter I mean Both of us working at the same time, needing quiet. haha.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi all! I hope its okay to join...I need someone to obsess with! lol. Im only 5DPO but Im experiencing things like the last time I was pregnant. Don't know if its in my head or not..probably is. I became pregnant on our first try in April but had a partial molar in July. Finally got told I could try again! Im feeling super grossed out by everything and have no appetite...which is awesome, because this is exactly the way I felt last time. I totally know its silly, but I already tried a test. I believe I have an addiction to tests..lol. I may just put us in the poor house soon..those bad boys are expensive (especially when you use them when you shouldn't! :P) Is anyone else around 5DPO. Has anyone had symptoms as early as meÃ?

Thanks for reading!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo