Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 853 Replies | Last Page

So sorry to hear some of you are getting bfn but no af either. The waiting period is terrible. What day after ovulation are some of you waiting for to take a test? Has anyone had any luck on the test that u take that detects hcg super early? I have heard clear blue digital detects quite early. I am only five days after o so I still have about a week to wait I think.

9 years ago

heather: I couldn't even tell ya what dpo I am at this point. I thought I O'd on the 10th and that would put me at 15 DPO and I am still getting BFN. I am thinking I might have been off by a couple of days. I don't temp or use OPKs so I just go by what my body is telling me. I just MC a month ago this coming Sunday, so I am not sure when I would even get AF. I typically start on the 8-10th of each month. It is all starting to get under my skin..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I was advised to try the opk because I had just recently took out.my iud and needed to know if I was ovulating at all. I found them so helpful because I was able to detect my surge and knew when ovulation was most likely to occur and that was able to help me pinpoint my next period. If u are unsure when u ovulate...try an opk. Some are expensive while some at your local Wal-Mart are 8 bucks for a two week supply. I chose a digital brand so I wouldn't second guess the lines...lol

9 years ago

Most of the time, I can pretty much tell when I am ovulating by tracking CM and CP and of course O pains. It's just that this time is different bc I just had a MC a month ago and haven't had a period yet and figure my hormones are out of wack and my body is sending me mixed signals. I thought about trying the OPKs in November though.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Is everyone asleep today or what? LOL.. This board has never been so quiet!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Not asleep lol. Laying in bed with. Heating pad. Never had cramps this bad. Just waiting for AF to show up. She is officially late today but my cycles can be a bit wonky sometimes. Blech, I'm so bloated.

9 years ago

aww poor jj! i hope you feel better soon!!!!

AFM, just holding my pee as long as i can so i can take some more tests this afternoon! :)

User Image

9 years ago

also, what i wouldn't give to be asleep right now! i'm working from home this afternoon and i really want to take a nap!

User Image

9 years ago

Haha Bumpin! You're right. It has been quiet. Work is way too busy today. And I would like a nap!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Hey gals. On my phone so I know I'm missing people for sure here. Sorry.

Basia- Bummer girl! I'll be joining you on your July board.

Marcie- Give it a day or 2 to double!

Bumpin- I'm on CD6, and if I remember right, your MC started about a week after mine, so hopefully you'll know something soon!

Gemma and Danielle- Of course, fingers are crossed!

JJ- Sucks, sorry Darlin

AFM- I'm at a health and wellness expo, reppin my shoe store, and I'm across from an anti smoking booth. It has a fake fetus in a bottle with a tube and cigarette hooked up to it to simulate the affects of smoking on the baby. NOT something I've enjoyed looking at all day. BUT, I'm also next to the police department and they are putting "beer goggles" on people and making them walk the line and catch foam balls. It's funny. Speaking of, DH finished 1st in all categories for the physical portion of his academy exam. All he has left is his psych evaluation next week. Hope he's not crazy ;)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo