Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

741 - 750 of 853 Replies | Last Page

LOLO: It was nice.

Don't give in to the dark side just yet! i have my FX that it was just an implantation dip!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

So I took my first FRER this morning. It was a BFN, anyways I just looked at it again and took it apart and wow they have huge indent lines! is that normal for them or do I have a bad batch. Made me think I had a squinter but I was just seeing the indent with my squinting.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Is creamy cm good I had a lot of it today as well as twinges

9 years ago

6dpo today.... Agh. I hate the wait

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Goood Morning!!

Holly: I have had FRERs to do that before.. It is super annoying bc you could swear that you see a line and it isn't. Hopefully you will see that soon! FX!

xoxo: Creamy CM is very good! A lot of women see it before that . I had it last cycle and a lot of it, but no BFP for me. Hopefully it is a good sign for you! FX

Team: At least you aren't just on CD8, LOL. Hopefully the week will pass quickly for the both of us and you get your BFP and I get to BD! FX!

AFM: CD 8. The witch is FINALLY gone. My most fertile days are between 12-17 with possible O day being the 15th according to the ovulation calculator. So, I think we will start BD this weekend and BD every othe day. Surely, we will catch the eggy! I hope so anyway!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Sad to say arrived late last night. Having a really hard time of it today. But, I called the insurance company to find out what was covered for me going forward...turns out I have no max on IUI's and 4 retrievals for IVF and after a live birth 2 more. I have my ultrasound set up for Thursday. At least I have something to focus on this morning. I am at work trying to keep myself together but at least now I don't feel so worried about what is covered and what isn't. Sounds like everything is covered. I was just really hoping this was my month. Well guess I am onto the July board...EDD is July 14, 2015. FX'd the IUI works. Sadly I don't know one person that it worked for them the first time. Hopefully I can turn into that one person.

on all the BFP's!
to those who are testing!
If the shows up I will see you in the July board!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

I have been reading your posts for a few weeks now. I hope it's ok if I join in. This is our 4th month trying for "another baby to love" and most likely our last baby. I am 7 dpo today. If this happens to be our month, the due date will be June 25th. The irony in this date is June 25th was the due date of our first baby that we lost in a miscarriage 18 years ago.

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

Bumpin! GL! Lots of baby dust coming your way!

Lolo-sorry the witch got u. That's great news about IUI though. GL! Praying you get your BFP!

Another baby-welcome and GL!!

TeamSuper-me too! 4 DPO here so I'm right behind u. Hope we see BFP's next week!! FX

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Sorry to hear about the lolo :( Probably see you soon..
Good luck all the ladies that are still in!

9 years ago

Holly, still early yet. Fingers crossed for your BFP!

LOLO, Sorry af showed. Good luck next cycle. I may be joining you on the July boards by next week, but I really hope not. Either way, I am going to stalk you because I know this will be your month!

Another baby, welcome!

Xoxo, I have lots of creamy CM too. Hopefully it's a good sign for us.

Bumpin, hope the next week goes by quickly and you can get started on catching that egg!

Afm, 4dpo per ff, but I am sure I ovulated the night I had the positive opk so I am saying it is 5dpo. Benedryl is kicking mt button and making me sleep alot, which is good in a way. Luckily I am a sahm and cam get away with a quick nap mod afternoon. No strange symptoms, but I don't even have pms symptoms either. I really wish there were some bells and whistles that go off when the swimmers meet the egg and again when the egg implants. Would make life so much easier!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo