Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, sorry I've been quiet for the past few days. This week got a little nuts. Welcome to all the newcomers. I'm going to read through all that I have missed tomorrow. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you!! 7dpo today and every symptom I could have lol. My uterus area is sore and achy, super tired, and my boobs and armpits hurt like the dickens. I guess time will tell. Baby dust to all <3

9 years ago

Rpope-LMAO! So true!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Hi everyone,

AF started this morning, so I'm probably out unless my next cycle gives me another date on the cusp of the month. Now I get to go through the fertility tests that they couldn't schedule until AF came. I have to admit I'm a bit terrified of the HSG test. My body has reacted poorly to internal testing before.

RPope84 I totally agree, I have been checking that regularly in the past few months and I miss just going to the bathroom normally.

_snowwhite_ Congrats to you and your BF. I hope this new job is a lot less stressful on you both.

to everyone still waiting

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie just take 800 mg of advil before and you will do great.
i was cramping during procedure but it was quick. good luck.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Count me in! I finally got enough courage to visit the doctor after 1 year TTC on Thursday. I have to have a hysterosonogram to check for fibroids, etc. Yet I have been having that feeling again. I hope I get a BFP before my visit. Prayers to all of you! Let's spice up the population for June. Babies for everyone. ;-)

9 years ago

I'm out too ladies. At least for the beginning of the month. AF came today. Good luck ladies who are still in! I will start round 2 of clomid on Monday. The count begins again! Based on my cycle lengths I am still in for a potential June baby. This one would be June 27th so FX!!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Mind if I join you? I am going crazy with the TWW right now. I'm somewhere around 8-10 dpo...I don't temp bc I suck at it. lol Been having cramping, extreme hot flashes, and I want to eat everything in sight! O.K.... so maybe the eating thing isn't that unusual lol, but the cramping and hot flashes are really odd for me. I'm hoping it is a good sign.
We are TTC #3 now... we already have two little girls- Ella and Abigail. Hubs is hoping and praying for a boy. I think all the pink is getting to him. lol
Good luck to all of you and lots of

~Liz~ DH 24 ME 23 User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies I have been Mia for a while because I wanted to be more relaxed this cycle I started pre seed this month and currently waiting for af to show up on Tuesday ...I'm also going to start testing Tuesday if she does not come waiting for my rainbow baby ..good luck to everyone this cycle
@basia &Danielle I'm dying to find out what's in store for you lovely ladies

9 years ago

Hey ladies! I'm feeling out this month. I should be about 12 dpo. Got another bfn. Started cramping like pre af yesterday, so I think I'll be seeing her by Tuesday. I'm stalking you guys! Can't wait to see some bfp's!

9 years ago

Tested this morning at 9dpo because I'm weak :) of course it's a bfn. Not getting discouraged yet though. I feel really confident about this month!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo