Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

711 - 720 of 853 Replies | Last Page

It's possible that I am further along. FF showed I o'ed on 9/21, then change it to 9/24 based on my temps. My fertility monitor only showed me high with no peak, but continued to show me high. I took an OPK in the morning of 9/24 with FMU, and it looked close to positive. When I put it as positive on FF that's when it changed the O date. My O date is normally cd 11-13; and the 21st was CD 13. I will probably go by LMP for dating, until the dr changes it. So I would be 12dpo today is I go by the old O date. I did get a pregnant 1-2 weeks on the clearblue digital today.

9 years ago

Mom2b-Fx we get put BFP's this month! I don't think I quite O'd yet. My ovaries are hurting today, especially the left so I think things are still happening. Hoping I get a temp rise tomorrow so I can start the dreaded TWW!

Also, I think I'm wearing DH out LOL

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Helloooo everyone!!!

I did decide to take the month off from temping/charting but I've been sporadically reading through the threads when I've had some time. :)

I got a call from my cousin, a couple days ago, and she told me that she was pregnant. It was completely unexpected and out of the blue and while I was thrilled for her, a part of me was like "Seriously? I've been trying for a year and a half and she gets pregnant on accident?!" The Universe is cruel sometimes..

Anywho, her older sister and I always joked around that it would be awesome if we were pregnant together since we're so much alike - so how funny if - the month I took off - I wound up pregnant AND was pregnant at the same time as a different cousin. That would be funny. Especially since the EDD would be right around my dad's birthday (and he passed away last October)

I have had a few odd symptoms this month - been extremely tired this past week (asleep by 10:30), lots of Creamy CM, bouts of lower back pain and very irritable. We didn't even BD as much - so who knows.

Still keeping my fingers crossed!

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Koulog you have just answered one of my questions. I believe we are about the same dpo.

I didn't know if I should test yet or not. I have PCOS and an inverted cervix so getting pregnant isn't easy. Tried for a year with only 3 successful cycles. 3rd cycle I got pregnant and had a healthy baby boy. Nervous to hope we could get pregnant on the second ovulation month.

Its really nice to read all the posts because no one really understands unless they are going through it too.

9 years ago

Nikki - I tested because I have a lot of cheap tests. I have previously had a BFP as early as 9dpo, so I knew it was possible for me. I seem to have zero self control when it comes to POAS!

9 years ago

We shall see. I don't know yet but this could be a June be it. I feel nauseous and heartburn.

9 years ago

Has anyone experienced an oily substance in their urine?

9 years ago

Hi ladies,
Sorry for the long post but hoping someone can help. Wondering if someone can look at my bbt chart? It's a bit all over the place because I get up so much at night but CM and OPKs have indicated that I probably ovulated. This mornings temp was 97.5 but I used the bbt temp adjusted to give me 98.0 (I woke up at 430am but usually take my temp at a 7am wake up. I'm at the will of my DS who wakes up at 430 or 5 but usually goes back to sleep.... I don't know if I'm in the TWW or if I'm still waiting to O? :/ this make the TWW even WORSE. Ugh. Also the temp DIP yesterday was for real. Hoping maybe it was a fallback.
Doesn't help that I am getting near positive OPKs again last two days and yesterday was more EWCM? Also got what appears to be a faint line on a Wondfo HCG today but wondfos are horrible for Evaps! Line came up right away. So annoying. Well. 10am and I'm already hoping tomorrow AM will hurry up and get here! Ha.
fx and baby dust to all
Xoxo

User Image User Image

9 years ago

LoLo- I am taking B6 and I am now on 8Dpo and usually I would be bleeding by now but I have no bleeding and no cramps! Hope this is our month,

Kbervin-No I haven't experienced that. It is just some CM floating around?

TeamSuperBaby- are you just using wondflo or digital??
I was using wondflo and I would never get positives..I would get close. I finally used a digital and tested it with a wondflo same urine. Digital came positive. Wondflo dark but not "as dark or darker" like they always tell you. So I was probably getting positives and kept thinking they were all negative. So you never really know till you test with digital(I know they are expensive). I don't have to much trust in dips for opk. As for the positive HCG test. I would keep testing with those to!

AFM.
I am 8dpo Still no bleeding yay!! I took a dip test this morning...I haven't looked at it yet..I know its to early.
I dreamt last night that I was fishing and It turned out everytime I caught a "fish" it was a baby. So I ended up with 3 babies haha. Everyone around me wasn't catching them and one of them said "see Holly and you were so worried you wouldn't get one"
So I got babies on the brain!

Have a good day eveyone! lots of to you all!!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Well HPT Negative at 8dpo...still sucks.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo