Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Calvingirl and lolo, thanks for the laughs! Never had any experiences with the kids finding things, but in high school I was saying goodbye to my boyfriend who was being kicked out of the house while my mom worked the night shift. Well he wanted a BJ. I obliged quickly in the front seat of his truck. Kissed him good bye and went back into the house where my mom was leaving. I quickly kissed her goodbye completely forgetting what i did with that mouth. I to this day never told her about it.
Anyone else have a fun story to share?

User Image

9 years ago

Ohhh, I have a horrible story about my son finding something. I'm not sure which of us is more scarred for life, him or me. He found a certain buzzing item that also had a button that made it twirl around. He thought it was hilarious, and called it my spinny thing. I wanted to die lol. Luckily he was only like 3 when that happened.

9 years ago

Oh man, these stories are fantastic! Nice to talk about something else sex related besides temps and mucus LOL. I have one that *could* have been embarrassing:

My DH is a handyman with big knuckles, and hasn't worn a wedding ring since he got it hooked in a paint can handle and almost fell off a ladder. He also has a Prince Albert piercing (ring at the tip of the penis). He usually takes it out before sex. Well, we BD in the morning before we went to my parents, and he put the ring on his ring finger instead of on the nightstand. He forgot it was there, and my mom saw it and exclaimed "Oh you're wearing a wedding ring again, lemme see!" DH turned super red and stammered "Uh uh , no its not, it's uh um... key chain.." Genius...

gemma I agree that you likely Od on the last positive day.

Scooby That's great that you are getting answers! I had BV for years at every check up. I recently started taking a strong probiotic, and my last check up a couple of months ago looked good, according to my doc. But, maybe I should ask about this particular strain.

Bumpin

Lolo Thanks, I feel much better! My DH and his mother both have a wicked metabolism. It's great for her, she used to model. DH, not so much. He's 6'0, about 165lbs. But, he has broad shoulders and was a farm boy, so he doesn't look scrawny, just super lean. He gained a good amount when he was in the army. His sister and I are super envious, haha. We are pretty average (about 5'7, 140lbs), but man we really have to work to keep it that way! Oh well!

Afm 11 DPO today. 2 more days of steroids yay! DH, the dog, and I went on a hike yesterday and I am sore! I mis-glanced at the map and thought we were on a 4.5 mile loop. Turned out to be 4.5 miles ONE WAY! 3 and a half hours and 9 miles later, the dog and I were tired, but DH and his insanity biked another 1.5 miles home. I wish I had his metabolism and stamina!

9 years ago

Hi everyone and best wishes to a BFP very soon to you all. Last month I was hugely disappointed but the amusing thing is that if I do conceive this month my EDD is 6/8 which is our 1st child's birth date. We are trying for our 2nd and it would be another huge blessing for us to give our son a sibling. Our family is out of state so he isn't around his cousins much but fortunately I have friends with kids very close to his age so he interacts with them and the children in the park. But it breaks my heart when I see him watching other kids running around with their sibling(s). Hope that I am able to give him a sibling to grow up with.

9 years ago

Ok-- this question is for all of you expert tempers out there. The past couple of days my temp has been a lot lower than expected (you can see on my chart). Could this be from the fact that it's gotten cooler the past few days and we don't have our heat on yet? I'm not a mouth-breather, but could this have an effect anyway? Or should I be concerned that something else is going on in there?

User Image

9 years ago

Marcie - this is what I found. Hopefully it helps

What factors influence my basal body temperature (BBT)?
fever
illness and infections (even those that do not produce a fever)
cold, sore throat
drugs and medications
alcohol (especially in large quantities, though all alcohol consumption should be recorded)
smoking (if you smoke, you should consider quitting before you are even pregnant)
emotional stress
physical stress
excitement
sleep disturbances (insomnia, night-waking, upsetting dreams, poor sleep)
change in waking time
jet lag
travel
change of climate
use of electric blanket
change of room temperature
recently discontinuing birth control pills
breastfeeding

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Basia!! I knew about all of those things (like illness and alcohol) that could INCREASE your BBT, but I didn't know if anything could decrease it. I noticed that change in room temperature was on there, so that makes me feel better! I think it's supposed to be about the same temp outside all this week, so hopefully it'll level off and I'll be able to see what's going on :)

Am I the only one who wishes sometimes there was a window or something to see what the heck was going on in there?! ;)

User Image

9 years ago

haha Marcie that would be nice :)

and if you are off this month then don't worry, it is just one month
If you had this happening a month after month then I would start to worry.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

true. although since this is only my second month temping i'm still not sure what "normal" is! :) i wish i hadn't resisted it for so long. ah well. can't change the past!

User Image

9 years ago

I just want to add:
My RE came up with new plan for next month just in case this IUI did not work.
So I will be getting my 2nd IUI next month but instead of taking 50 mg of Clomid I will be giving myself injections (not sure what it is yet) for a week plus (starting with CD#2). Also on that day I will get an ultrasound and blood work and will be repeating those at least few times. I think injections will last for over a week and then finally I will have to give myself a trigger shot when they tell me to do so (when follicles are ready).
It is a lot of work but I don't care as long as it gives me bigger chance of getting pregnant.
They will send me more info in the mail since there is like 7 pages of instructions exactly what will be done and then I have to watch some educational videos to learn how to give myself those injections.
And they will take me in for blood test to check if I am pregnant or not after this IUI because all of these drugs are not carried in normal pharmacies and I have to order them online and get them by CD#2.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo