Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Basia I wouldn't worry too much. I think it's a good thing. If it stays the same a few more days then maybe it's off but for now it's still good.

Jjgibson are you taking your temp at the same time every single day and doing NOTHING before you take it? You literally want to put the thermometer in your mouth (or wherever) as soon as the alarm goes off. Plus you want to make sure to get three to four hours of solid sleep before taking it. These are the best ways to get an accurate reading.

User Image

9 years ago

Haha jj, mine only looks steady because I discard the outliers :) I was having the same issue with the crazy coverline until I discarded the temps during my period (which TCOYF recommends, plus I was sick) and those random 2 low days. That's one nice thing about actually having read the book... I feel more comfortable doing those sorts of things and not like I'm "cheating," you know?

I know it's probably misplaced, but I'm feeling *really* good about this cycle. Only another week or so until I can start testing! I'm really hoping I'm right-- not only because I'll be pregnant, but then I can stop living my life in 2 week increments!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Lol yep!

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning!!

Ya know, I am kinda jealous that I have not been temping LOL. Seems to be the stem of conversation! I may try it next cycle (hopefully there won't be a next cycle)!?

Ababy: I have missed you girl! How have you been? Sorry that you have been to busy to TTC this cycle. FX that life calms down for you next cycle and you will get your BFP!

lolo: hahaha!! vibrating underwear.. kids say and do the darnest things!

jj: I am feeling the same as you! I just feel like I know something is going on and I seem to be having the same symptoms as last month before my BFP.

marcie: how funny! At least you know that TTC hasn't put him out of the mood for some loving! My DH said he was too sore and needed a break, lol. I agree with that though and since we BD'd all the right days, I am totally cool with it too!

RPope: You are so right about living life in two week increments. I will say though, that once we do get pg it seems like everyone drops the forums and moves on with their lives, then I miss talking to them everyday! I get attached too easily!

AFM: I am 7 DPO today, still sore BB's, mild headache, and now having lots of creamy CM and have had some cramps this morning (Implantation)? Sure hope so. I am so confident that it scares the shit out of me. I really want my BFP this month, but also so worried that it won't stick.

I have also started to have the vivid dreams again. Last night I dreamt that someone broke into my office and stole all the money and of all things, my jolly ranchers!? HAHA. I was pissed about my jolly ranchers. They had destroyed everything and that is all I was worried about. Not sure what all that means.

I am paying VERY close attention to what my dreams are telling me this time since last month they were clear signs of a MC and didn't notice until after it happened. Not that it will change a thing though.

Good luck ladies! Can't wait until we can all test! (6 days for me)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

haha bumpin, i had a SUPER weird dream last night too! a friend and i were fighting over a guy who was my cousin (neither said cousin or the friend were actual real-life people). it was like an episode of the bachelor (which i don't watch) where she would kiss him and then i would kiss him and we were fighting over him. and then something happened where there was going to be a flood and i had to tell everyone in the land that their nail polish was going to be ruined. and then i was sad about the nail polish so i got in the shower, and then my friend and my cousin came in and saw me in the shower and decided that since i was in the shower that meant that she could have him, so they went off into the sunset and i was sad.

i mean seriously, WTF is that?!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone. I am hoping for a June baby and I need some friends. Good luck to all if you!

9 years ago

marcie: Oh wow, that made me laugh so hard!! You are a good person to warn them about their nail polish! She should have been ashamed to take your man. LOL. When I was pregnant with my DD I had dreams often of my DH cheating on me. Turns out, he was talking to this girl. That ended quickly, bc I can be a psycho when it comes to stuff like that. Not sure what your dream means though. Do you need to do your nails? LOL.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Marcie..fx you get your BFP next week! I also test next week.

Rpope...you are absolutely right about living in 2 week increments. It's mind torture :/.

Bumpin...what were the signs of MC in your dreams? Very interesting. Sticky baby dust to u!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

laic: welcome to the craziness!!! What DPO are you?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

good luck to both of us, ttclate30s!

bumpin-- i have no idea. i told DH about it this morning and he was laughing SO HARD at me. i mean, it's really the only appropriate response. in fact, i'm laughing really hard at myself right now at my desk :) i also love that in your dream you were really concerned about the jolly ranchers. i mean, that shit's irreplaceable! especially if all of your money was stolen too! :) hahaha dreams always make me laugh.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo