Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Though it is fantastic that this board is so active, I just can't keep up! My job and disaster of a house has kind of taken over my life right now. However, DH seems more on board about this whole process than he's ever been, so that makes me feel a whole lot more at ease.

We are going into month 5 of actual ttc, we've been ntnp for about 9, with 1 chemical on the 3rd try. I have higher hopes that the timing will be in my favor now that DH is putting in a bit more effort lol. Speaking of effort: I was using a vibrating massager on DHs back yesterday. He decided to whip that thing out while BDing.....and I highly recommend it ladies, lol. Talk about spicing it up!

I'm technically still in for a late June baby if DH stays in town next week. But, I'll inevitably be following some of you lovelies over to a July board when someone creates it! Good luck to those still in it, congrats to the bfps, welcome to the newbies, and here's to another round of nature roulette to the rest!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Well, I was hoping to go to bed early last night and then I got my 2nd wind and was up. *SIGH* I am off tomorrow... So, hopefully, I will get the chance to sleep in a bit tomorrow.

Thanks for your well wishes. My back is feeling a tad better today. Hopefully it continues to feel better.

Still no +OPK. It is still a tad early. Hopefully I see it soon but I am still glad we BD'd on Sat just in case I don't see a +OPK like last month...this way I have fertile week covered.

_snowwhite_: Night shift is hard not just on the one working it. DH switches every 2 months from night shift to day shift. So I try to work out our BD'ing when he's awake and I'm awake. It's definitely not easy and I try to do the EOD but with his schedule it's sometimes a 36 hr gap or 60 hr gap. For example...we did it Sat night and again Monday morning because he was working Monday night. Then we now will do it again Wed night because he is going to be too exhausted to do it tomorrow (Wed) morning. But I do have a doctors appt (my annual pap exam) tomorrow so I am home. Then we will do it again Fri morning since he is working Fri night. The only day I am going to feel bad about getting him to BD is Sunday morning when he gets home from work. He works Sunday night too but I would rather do it in the AM then trying to squeeze it in before he goes to work...ya know?

Hang in there. You have to remember your BF is on a night schedule now so he is going to have a hard time getting to sleep anyways...it's not just you and the snoring. If he was on a day shift he would probably be too tired to be kept awake from your snoring. When does DD get home from school? Maybe your BF can take a nap this morning and then you can BD a couple hours before she gets home.

marcie_pants: and remember not all tests can be reliable. My doctor doesn't trust HPT's and tells me not to bother testing at home and to wait til I'm late then go in for blood test. I still test but that gives me hope until the witch shows up.

maman_in_15: Welcome and

Basia30: I would've done the same thing. I would rather spend $170 for nothing than spend it and not have arrive on time.

Amh2014: I am using softcups too this month! Tried them for the first time last month. I am so glad you had mentioned it because I completely forgot that I had one in. Which means, I had it in for over 24 hours. The box says not to leave them in for more than 12 hours. But that could be mostly for during AF. That seems to be the main purpose for softcups.
I did look it up and thankfully the site says the FDA wanted to put down 12hrs but the product was tested for 24 hrs with no problems. Phew. Good luck this month and hope it works for you!

Bumpin4Baby: You are so sweet trying to give your DD her own special Bday month. For me after this long in trying I don't care if my babies bday lands on my stepkids bday's...lol.

It's funny my BFF and I were on the phone last night and we were just talking about how we can't believe how hard it is for us to get PG. We both never dreamed it would be this difficult.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Thanks for the encouragement, Lolo! I still feel really positive!! And yes, sometimes testing just feels good. An action amidst all this inaction!

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Lolo! I have my ... This Will Be My First Attempt with A Softcup So We Will see..

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

Think I may be out. Really crampy today. Very sharp too. I'm on my phone, it's not cooperating and letting me scroll through all your posts. Will be catching up when I get home. Lots of love to you ladies.

9 years ago

damn I need a beer !!!
My body is still playing tricks. I am on and off cramps/pinching in my stomach. I am still spotting but very little so little that it is noticeable when I check with tampon but not enough for blood to come out yet. And on top of that my back is just killing me. I wish somebody would massage it ;)

Oh and this morning I was not happy - I stepped on the scale right after BFN (not sure why I would do that to myself) and 5lb weight gain. I have been eating like a pig lately - I basically open a chocolate bar and eat it in one sitting. That needs to stop. I think Clomid increased my appetite this month because I can't stop staffing my face with food. It was to the point where last night at 7:30 I took my dog into the car and drove to a bakery to buy myself few paces of cake LOL ... my husband got home after 8 and just looked at the box and said "somebody has munchies"

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

So even with all the symptoms and positive feelings I think I may be out. Had a very wet feeling down there and went to check in the bathroom just to make sure it was still CM (Since its been happening a lot), yeah it was pink/red! And guess who wore white pants to work today!! Ugh! Since I am possibly 12 dpo (vs. 19dpo) I guess it could be implantation, but then all my symptoms would have shown up earlier than they should. I guess I will see what happens.

User Image

9 years ago

I am with ya, Basia! A beer or 3 would be nice.

Danielle: FX it is IB. I guess we will both know in a day or two..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi ladies. I've been taking a social media break, but took an hpt today and posted in images. Still don't know if I'm even ovulating and the pic is 6 hours after I peed on it. No question about it, I see blue, but I don't know if it's an evap or not. My daughter woke up and was crying so I didn't wait very long before I left the bathroom and tossed the test. Came back to it a few minutes ago and saw that.

Mind taking a peek?

9 years ago

Ladies...your not out til the witch shows her face. Keep the faith. Fx for everyone still waiting!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo