Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

631 - 640 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Sorry for the long post.

Snow,

When my husband and I first moved in together we were wondering about our sex life since I had a son. We found plenty of time while he was sleeping, taking naps, playing across the street with the neighbors (we made sure they called us to come get him in an hour or so, no we did not tell them what we were doing lol.) It is easier once you are in the situation. You will get a BFP soon.

I do want to share how I lead up to my BFP and maybe it will help those who are still waiting for theirs. I ordered a a vitamin from foreverblessedtwins.com (was not trying for twins just wanted a natural vitamin that might help me ovulate. I had an hsg test done and right after began taking the vitamin. Poof BFP! I am not sure if it was the vitamin or not but I read some really great reviews. I did not even need to start the clomid my doctor prescribed to me later in the month.

We had been ttc for almost 2 years and had a few miscarriages. I am very scared to lose it again, but I am hopeful as my doctor put me on progesterone.

My symptoms were as followed:

Day 13 positive opk, dh and I bded for 3 days leading to positive opk, and the same day as positive. Had egg white discharge that day as well, light breastfeeding tenderness.

1dpo: watery cm, sleepy, medium best tenderness, ovulation test strip negative

2dpo: creamy cm white, sleepy, diarrhea, dry mouth, medium best tenderness, low cramps, no sex drive

3dpo: creamy white cm, really dry mouth, low cramps, medium tender breasts, low back pain, low headache

4dpo: creamy white cm, sleepy, low headache, low breastfeeding tenderness, low cramps, low back pain, no sex drive

5dpo: creamy white cm, medium sore breasts, really dry mouth, low cramos, medium headache. Sleepy

6dpo: soeepy, creamy white cm, low headache, high breast tenderness, low cramps, medium sex drive, low back pain, cervix felt different

7dpo: egg white cm (light yellow), no headache, low cramps, dry mouth, felt a little off, no sex drive

8dpo: only felt damp this day, cervix felt oower, dry mouth, stuff/slightly runny nose, medium cramps, medium sore breasts, low sex drive, I felt happy

9dpo: creamy Clear cm, low headache, medium cramps, high nausea, low sore breasts, mood anxious,

10dpo: felt damp down there, cramping today got bad about 2 pm and was located in the middle of my abdomen, medium breast soreness, low nausea, medium sex drive

11dpo: watery clear cm, sleepy, no headache, low breast soreness, low cramps, no sex drive

12dpo: BFN! watery cm clear, happy, constipated, low breastfeeding tenderness, low cramps, low back ache,

13dpo: BFN! watery clear cm, low cramps, no nausea, low breast tenderness, mood happy

14dpo: watery cm clear, no breast tenderness, no cramps, low backache,

15dpo: creamy cm white, no cramps, no headache, low sore breasts, mood happy

16dpo: egg white pink cm, sleepy, medium sore breasts, medium cramps

17dpo: BFP!!!!!! , medium cramps, high sore breasts, high nausea,, no headahce, sleepy, dry cm.

hope this helps, I know I was following my symptoms closely for like 4 months. I thought I was out, dh and I only had a 4 day window to bd because he is a soldier and had to go into the field.

My pregnancy was blood test conformed 2 days later. Then again 2 days after that. They are checking my levels because of reoccurring miscarriages.

Congratulations to all the people who got their BFP'S THIS MONTH!!

I hope everyone will get one soon!!!

9 years ago

CONGRATS ARMYWIFE!! so exciting! happy and healthy 9 months!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I just took a Percocet so I'm able to get out of bed to post this. I'm still incredibly hopeful. Logically my mind is like "you can't be pregnant" but I still believe I am. The cervix thing really has me thinkin, you know?

So how are our bfp ladies? How's every thing? How are you feeling?

How is everyone else?

I feel fantastic right now haha

Went to check my cervix and it's no where to be found! I did however have lots of creamy cm. My husband and I took my daughter to the movies today then went shopping and suddenly nausea hit me full force. Went to McDonald's to eat and as soon as I walked in I had to run to the restroom and vomit. My husband seems to think its all in my head... I told him that he could be right but we shall see. Right now I'm feeling feverish and very tired. Hoping my daughter is up for an early bedtime!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I'm at 7dpo and my only symptoms are creamy CM, but only when I check for it, and headaches on and off. Feeling like I am out for this month :( AF is due in 5 days.

9 years ago

Good luck Maggie and Bumpin!

Bumpin: The first time I was pregnant, I went to dinner with my BFF. We ate, then while we were waiting for a lift home, I just started vomiting and couldnt stop. It was unbelievable. Nausea is definitely a good sign. I dont think nausea can be in your head! But you could be coming down with something too though if you're feeling feverish. Hmm.

Maggie: Don't lose hope! You're not out until the witch shows her ugly face!

BUMPIN: My vagina is PURPLE! You said that was a sign? Im not sure I believe that but i was surprised to see it. :)

I just checked my cervix and its high and soft and closed. I dont think AF is coming tomorrow.

Snow, you're so pregnant! I mean, if it's not true, then why would it be purple? Mine is always a nice pink color.. it's still purple today and also feels like I can feel my heartbeat down there! I have had more nausea on and off since but have not vomited again. I have a good feeling we are both about to see some beautiful !!! I currently have heart burn. Could be because I ate a LOADED baked potato and a cup of pickles. I am feeling pretty tired still. I almost fell asleep in the theater. IF AF comes I will forever be embarrassed by how I just knew I was pregnant and wasn't.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

bumpin! I know! If I'm not pregnant I'm going to be so mad at myself.

Well either way, we will either be getting our BFP or will start a fresh cycle together in august! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo