Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1081 - 1090 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Ababy I was my June-July cycle. You can look at my chart on my page. Basically, I had a weird bleed half way through June, I actually though DH had injured me. But, my period came exactly 4 weeks after, so I assumed it was an odd period. It ended up woking out well, because that put my fertile window right when I got back from being gone for 3 weeks. Which leads me to this:

Things we did differently this cycle in order of importance, IMO-

1) We actually BDd more than 1 time in my fertile window...statistics.

2) I had more fertile CM. I switched from Omega3 to Complete Omega, which has some GLA in it (the same thing as evening primrose oil). Only took in before ovulation though.

3) I used 1 soft cup, 1 time, for like 1 hour lol. I put it in and freaked out because I couldn't feel it (duh, that's good). So I practiced pulling it out, then couldn't get it back the way it was and took it out an hour later because it felt funny.

Snow Thanks! I was just nervous to test, didn't want to get my hopes too high :)

I don't have any significant symptoms, which makes me worry a little, but I know they may not hit for another couple of weeks. Trying to relax and figure out how to tell DH when he comes home next month. I think if I get a heart beat, i'll print it out and propose it as a new tattoo. He'll be like "what's that?" and I'll be like "Yo baby's heart beat" Ha. We shall see.

9 years ago

CONGRATS NICOLE!!!!!! I am so happy for you

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Nicole, congrats!!!!!! I'm so excited for you. That actually sounds like an awesome tattoo idea.

9 years ago

NICOLE!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! That's a beautiful !

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thanks guys! I am trying not to get too excited yet, especially since it's kind if light. But, I don't think it implanted until 11 or 12 DPO. I had some sharp pains on my right side that seemed to shoot all the way down to my cervix. I told my mom for support. She recently tested positive for a blood clotting disorder and had trouble conceiving me and my brother (11 yrs apart). She gave me money for a digital test, and I'll retest with the FRER on Monday to see if it gets darker. And call the doctor of course.

Thanks again guys. I'll stalk y'all on the may board!

9 years ago

How many are left on this thread?

9 years ago

We never heard anything official from WhileImWaiting, but other than that, I think everyone is keeping up with the May board.

9 years ago

I hope all is well with her. Hopefully we will hear something soon

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Wondering if I should jump over there. My ewcm indicated a possibly late ovulation anyway, which would put me at 7 dpo, due in early May. Hmmmm... a normal cycle would be due 4/28.

9 years ago

Come on over Callmequirky

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo