Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

JayneB: they were concieved on femera and metformin right after a tube flush. I had stopped my metformin at 20 weeks and was in the hospital at 22wks. Delivered at 24. This time around I will be taking metformin the whole pregnancy! They are fraternal :)

Snow: even when I knew I was out I would still test just to stay hopeful. If i wasn't hopeful it wasn't worth it! The one time I thought I wasn't, i finally was!

9 years ago

I used an 6 day early test. It came in a 2 pack. The chart says sunday is the best day to test. So I am going to do the other one on sunday just to make sure.

I have had cramping and pinching today. Hopefully its AF. But I will be happy either way.

I am kinda having mixed feelings about it. I do want another child. But would love to have someone in my life to raise it with.
However, I raised my son alone and did just fine. So either way, its in Gods hands and he knows what is best for me.

9 years ago

Princessholly- that's an excellent way of looking at it. I'm glad you've made amends with it.

Afm: cramping and back pain became unbearable. So I went to the ER. i told them that I may be pregnant and they got uber worried. Made me high priority and said I'd be in soon. 4 hours later I still didn't see a doctor. I asked how much longer and they said they had a stabbing and only one doctor so it was going to be a while. I left and came home. I'll go to a walk in clinic tomorrow if the pain is still here without AF.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Snow: your in my prayers. Please update us on your health.

9 years ago

Snow, I woke up with cramps this morning but not that bad. Praying your pain eases quickly!! FX AF stays away & you get your bfp! ð???

11 dpo for me. Mild cramps before getting out of bed, creamy cm, sore boobs of course, nipples are constantly hard and tingly, pronounced veins on bbs, slight headache and stuffy nose, blue/purple vajayjay..

Spending time with my friend today to keep my mind off testing. I might test in the morning! ð???

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bump: don't want to get your hopes up but all those things sounds as if our baby's will share the same birthdays!!! So excited for you. Enjoy your day

9 years ago

Hi gurlz

(SOS) Need advice on Soy Isoflavone, anyone here heard or used it successfully?
Not ttc this cycle due to stress anÄ? fighting, will probably ttc next cycle.

User Image

9 years ago

so I couldn't wait til tomorrow. This morning is close enough. and early test should have shown by now. I am in the clear.

All though things didn't go as planned this year with my "one true love" I know there is someone out there for me. So I take this as a good thing right now. I can focus on my healthy, find someone who will treat me right, and have a beautiful baby then. But for now I will focus on me and my son.

Don't give up ladies. Doctors told me I would never have children because I have PCOS. But I had my son 9 years ago without help. He was a surprise. I also know of a lady who didn't even have a uterus and gave birth. Its true, Google it.

Anyway good luck and baby dust to you all. I want to say I hope to see you all in the future but I don't. I hope you all have happy healthy babies before I come back...lol.

and

9 years ago

Good morning ladies so temps were high again today but BFN I'm only 9dpo so it might be okay. I will know for sure tomorrow morning if we did it I have a temp dip at 9 or 10 dpo if AF is going to arrive never had it any longer then that bbs are tender but nipples are very sensitive not normal for me I hope it's a sign. Keep you fingers crossed for me baby dust to all

Anyone in the same boat as me?

9 years ago

Bumpin4Baby: That is interesting about the coloring of the vagina...I will have to try to remember that when it gets closer.

FX'd this is your month. tomorrow morning!

princess79holly: You are so right. The right guy is out there and you will find him. to you as well!

_snowwhite_: I am so sorry the pain was so painful it landed you in the hospital. I hope you start to feel better real soon.

Brownstone: I have heard of it but never used it. I think I might consider it as a last resort but don't want to mess up my cycles or do anything without my dr's say until we have tried everything else. We might be having an IUI in a couple months and until then I have decided to stick with what I am doing...after that if I am not PG I have thought about possibly trying it. If you do decide to try it keep us posted please.

Randall0123: Your chart is looking really good. Aww and that is such a cute pic of you two!

AFM: Well, I am now feeling more confident that I did O a couple days ago due to my temps...Hoping tomorrows will be good so then maybe I will quit temping again this month. The stress when it dips is annoying...but then again I always wonder if it isn't implantation dip...I think I will decide this after tomorrow...lol.

Other symptoms...my low back keeps tweaking and hurts, and last night I felt so nauseous I actually could have thrown up. I never feel that way. But isn't it way too early to be feeling these type of symptoms? Especially with the nauseousness?

Hope everyone is having a great day!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo