Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

I have been off the board for a while. I feel I have been so obsessed with trying to concieve I needed to take a break. Still no luck periods keep coming.
I cant temp. I work nights and I get up to pee so much that I can never get an accurate temp. My house is a hotbox to in the summer so I dont think my temps are accurate.
I feel like I am super dry. This should be my fertile time. I am using OPK's. I can't get a positive I have never been able to get a positive and I test all the time. I am trying Preseed and Robitussim this cycle. Took my first dose of Robitussim and I will let you all know how it works.
My periods are coming so I should be ovulating right?
I don't know. Making a baby is supposed to be fun and wow it sure isn't.
Good luck to you all. I love hearing others stories about what they used and did to get pregnant. I know we are all different but it gives us hope.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

I am such a sapp for love stories. That is quite interesting that y'all were matched twice. True love always finds a way.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Marciepants my DH and I met on match.com and we kinda had a second chance kinda thing too. I never messaged people but I just thought he was so interesting that I messaged him and didn't hear back. I automatically assumed that he wasn't interested and forgot about it, but later when we talked about it he swore he never got it. Then several months later I saw him again and had this nagging feeling to message him again which was completely out of character for me. He responded immediately and we've been inseparable since then. Turns out we've spend a lot of our lives within 10 miles of each other and even lived in apartment complexes across the street from each other a few years before we met. I love hearing these love stories on here.

User Image

9 years ago

Rpope- that's so cool! I know when I was getting ready to message him the second time I felt so ridiculous. So glad I did though!

User Image

9 years ago

marde_pants, Ababy2love-- I met my bf on Plenty of Fish. Hahaha. So weird that we all met online. :P

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I love hearing love stories...especially ones from online.

In some respects you can call ours also a 2nd chance even though we never really had a first chance. Over the holidays I was reassessing my finances and I had been a member of Match.com for 5-6 years. I just felt like since I wasn't meeting the love of my life on there that I should cancel it for a while and try other things. I had tried other sites as well...eHarmony, Christianmingle, Yahoo. But nothing happened. I have had lots of first dates but nothing ever came of it. I did meet one guy on Yahoo but then we decided to be friends instead. Anyways, something told me to hold off canceling Match, call it a feeling. Then after the holidays I came down with a cold...I usually do, and then my computer at home crashed and my dad had to fix it. But while I was sick and the computer wasn't working I get this email from Match on my phone saying I have a "wink" and a message. Sadly I couldn't really check the whole message on that cell phone...it was an old Motorola Razr...lol. Anyhow, 2 weeks later I got online and finally got to see the full message and his profile, then I was bummed because it had been 2 weeks and I figured he most likely moved on. He was good looking too and figured he got snatched up. But I decided to send an apology email explaining why it took me so long to email him back. I really wasn't expecting a response to that. Luckily he did reply. We emailed for a couple of weeks and finally met. On our first date he knew I loved roses so he brought me a single red rose. We have been inseparable ever since. For our wedding ceremony we even incorporated the Rose ceremony into it. So every year on our anniversary we get each other a red rose. I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I could be this happy with someone. Just wish it didn't take us so long to find each other.

Dating online is a wonderful and it does work! The only advice I have to those who want to do it is just don't lie about yourselves on there. Be honest and use updated photos. My biggest problem with the first dates that didn't work...is they didn't look like the pictures. The guys would use old pics that made them look good. Sorry but to me looks are important. If they can lie about their looks online then what else are they lying about?

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Randall0123: I got my first positive opk this cycle almost a day ago and my due date would also be April 16th! I don't temp so I don't know how soon after the opk I ovulate, but we plan to BD for another couple days!

9 years ago

Been TTC for a couple of months and hoping this is the month!

Ovulation week was July 19th-July 23rd (which I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the 22nd). Baby danced on the 20th and 22nd.

Major cramping both the 23rd and 24th. We will have to wait and see! Hope the TWW comes fast!

9 years ago

Me and my fiancé didn't meet online, we just reconnected on line. We actually grew up together just never actually talked or met. He then worked with my mom.

(TMI) But back to ttc news. As you know, I had slight cramping, ewcm, and spotting so me and him bd. now he have to go to sleep because he have to wake up for work at 3am. :-(

My fertilitea came in. So my future dh said we are going to have tea and cookies tomorrow. (Cookies being bd) I am so excited that it is ovulation week. We are going to bd tomorrow and then I told him that we can do it every other day but he insist that we do it everyday on the weekends.

Hoping for implantation and a sticky bean. It came so fast.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Still having crazy dreams, but another unambiguous this morning. AF's not supposed to come until next Wednesday, so I'm not feeling too discouraged by the BFNs thus far. that that second line shows up soon!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo